Part 3

This is another long one, Sorry!! But it's worth it, I promise!

T.W.: fluff, smut, Dom! Bucky& Steve

      After saying goodnight to my friends and letting them know I was heading out I made my way to the door of the club. I was hoping that I'd slip out undetected and be able to take in some fresh air before I was suffocated by two gods on Earth. I stepped outside and stood on the pavement, leaning against the building, and staring at the city lights. I closed my eyes and took everything in, and again questioned what I was about to do. The cool air wafted across my face, bringing a calming sensation to my charged nerves. I almost never felt like this and when I did it was always work related.

"Thought we agreed to meet at the bar?" I sucked in a deep breath when I felt a large hand gently grasp my shoulder. "Hey, are you okay?" I opened my eyes to see Bucky standing in front of me. I nodded my head in response. "If this gets to be too much, then tell us to stop. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. Steve gets a little too excited sometimes."

"Have you guys done this before? Sharing girls, that is?" I don't know why I asked, or if it was even important to me to know but I asked anyway.

"Yeah, we have... a long time ago."

"How old are you?"

"One hundred and six. You?"

"Twenty-five. How is that possible?"

"Long story."

"Okay... What happened to your arm?" I asked, gesturing to his left arm, his wrist peeking between his jacket and a glove that I wasn't sure he was wearing before.

"That's an even longer story." He looked away, "Ready to go?" He asked as Steve made his way to us. I nodded not knowing which one of us he was talking to. Steve spoke "Words, Amelia. We have to know that you're really okay with this."

"Yes, I'm ready." Steve smiled wide and again put his arm over my shoulders, he looked at Bucky who was halfway down the block already. "He's really impatient, huh?"

"Not really, he's just ready to get back. He doesn't like being out in public for very long." Steve answered. "Come on, we'd better catch up before he forgets he wanted this too." I laughed, half hoping he was joking, the other half hoping he was serious. This really isn't something I'd normally do, and I don't know what's come over me tonight. Maybe my subconscious mind took control and knows it's been too long since I've had someone between my legs. Or if I was so desperate to pretend like somebody loved me for a little while but I was all in.

I let my mind roam over the possibilities on the ride to the Avenger's compound. Steve was driving, while Bucky and I sat in the back seat; he reached over, holding my thigh and squeezing it occasionally or lean closer to kiss my cheek. Small and respectful movements to let me know he's still interested. Steve stayed quiet and Bucky didn't say much, he mostly just stared out of the window. The quiet didn't bother me, I enjoyed it, I was comfortable being like this. Steve would look back in the rearview mirror and catch my eye, earning a small smile from me. I was excited about this, but I was still so damn nervous. We pulled through the compound's gate when Steve finally said something. "When we get in here, you're going to have to try to be quiet until we get to the room. I don't want anyone catching on."

"Different times, Steve, besides that Friday is going to alert Tony we brought someone back with us anyway." Bucky rolled his eyes and moved closer to me. "and I'd like to hold off that particular conversation until at least tomorrow."

"You know Nat and Clint are probably awake. They're not letting us through without a line of questioning." Steve sighed and put the truck in park. "Just take her straight through to the room and I'll stay back a minute and talk to them." Bucky rolled his eyes and stepped out of the vehicle, extending his hand for me.