03

Chapter 3: Admiration.

"I have late night conversations with the moon; he tells me about the sun and I tell him about you"
S.L. Gray-

Minho and Jisung

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Minho and Jisung.

Jisung and Minho.

They came as a whole, inseparable. When mentioning one you just had to mention the other.

Jisung grew to be the kid that he was thanks to Minho, and Minho's personality was shaping to fit Jisung's own perfectly. They were who they were because they were together, as silly as that might have sounded when talking about two boys aged seven and five.

It was true, nonetheless, and the caretakers could see it everyday, especially in the change in Minho's behavior from before Jisung came along to now.

Before, the boy was quiet and reserved, helping around instead of playing with other kids, and talking to his Noona and his Noona alone. The rest of the orphanage's staff thought he would grow out of it eventually, but now they knew he wouldn't have if Jisung hadn't shown up.

The younger boy, with his outgoing personality, was the one who brought Minho out of that shell he had built around himself. When Jisung learned to talk, he wanted to tell everyone how much he loved Minho; when he learned to walk, he wanted nothing more than to run around and show off how amazing he was at it, telling everyone how Minho had said so; when his first teeth fell, he wanted to tell every caretaker to leave the windows open for the tooth fairy and he proudly wanted everyone to know how Minho would protect him because he was just slightly afraid of the magical creature.

Jisung wanted to share what he liked with everyone around him, and Minho started to do the same.

Likewise, the younger boy was like that because he knew he would always have Minho with him, no matter how many times he faced rejection- from other kids or potential parents. He wasn't scared of being alone because Minho was always going to be with him.

His naive, young self thought he'd forever be playing in the orphanage's grounds, laughing and having fun. He thought life would forever be like that with Minho by his side.

Cuddling, one night, when they were supposed to be asleep, Jisung layed awake next to his best friend. He was unable to fall into slumber, his little mind was full with questions.

"Minmin, are you awake?" he lowly asked, turning so he was now facing the older's front.

Minho's eyes were slowly opening. "What's wrong, Sung?" he mumbled, not really awake. With lazy arms, he pulled the younger's torso towards his own and sleepily sighed at the warmth that engulfed him.

But Jisung didn't stay put, he wiggled and eventually slipped out of Minho's embrace, uneasy. "Do you know where mommy and daddy went when they left me here? Jina noona told me they were going to come back to pick me up."

Someone to stay || minsung जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें