estrellas~chapter 21

(A/N FLASHBACKS ARE IN ITALICS)

It is time for the annual Shoot Your Shot Competition.

Team Belly vs. Team Conrad.

Round One: Laser Tag

"All right, everyone. All right. The games are best of five rounds." Belly announces to the group.

"All right, you losers ready?' Jeremiah says.

We all start screaming at each other, flipping one another off, but then the timer sounds off.

"Go!" Everyone screams.

We all run in different directions, but we all have the same goal, to win.

I'm hiding up in some hut when I hear someone, I have those footsteps memorized; It's Steven.

I hold my breath and run out to get him. I shoot him in his back.

"Dammit!" He yelled, I tried to hold my laughter in.

We were on the last round, it was 20-20.

The next point wins it all.

I see Conrad so I make a move, I run towards him when I feel someone grab my waist.

It was Jeremiah.

"Shoot her Connie!" Jere yells.

Unfortunately, I was shot indeed.

"Fuck," I say. I noticed how Jere still had his arms around me.

"Don't be sad Laur-Laur," I flick him on the head but he never lets go of me. He starts to kiss me on the neck.

"Shh, Jere, they'll see."

"No, they won't besides, everyone already left the arena," He grabs my hand and brings me to a corner.

We start to kiss and I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. I slowly tighten him closer and closer to me. Things are getting steamy, both of us are practically humping one another when all of the lights turn on.

"Please leave the Laser Tag Arena immediately." The PA speaker said.

Jere and I giggle.

As we make our way back we see our group waiting for us.

"There you are!'' Belly said.

"Took you long enough," Connie said to both of us.

"Gross," Steven replied, shaking his head.

I laughed, "Sorry that you're single Stevo, maybe you'll find a girl at Princeton."

"Ugh, I wish Milo was here."

"Who Milo?" Skye asks.

"Um, my boyfriend, we are literally like soulmates."

"Please, does he even know what soulmates are?" Steven started.

"Shut up Steven," Taylor snaps.

Goddamn, they were flirty.

Round Two: Rock Wall

The boys got to choose our next challenge and they chose rock climbing.

Steven is about to start climbing without a harness when a boy comes running at us.

"No, no, no, you actually can't do that without a harness!" Someone yelled. It turned out that someone was Cam.

"Cam?" I say happily.