INTRODUCTION

Male Lead :

YUVAAN MEHRA

Age:28

Yuvaan is a high-ranking officer with a reputation for solving complex cases. His dual role as an ACP and ethical hacker makes him a intense force in both traditional policing and the digital realm. He is a man of words. He doesn't want to marry but forced into an arrange marriage. He is rude , arrogant for the world but sweetheart for his family . He loves his family unconditional. Will he able to break his walls and fall in love?

"I want to take my eyes off you but my traitorous eyes won't let me." (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)
                                      ~yuvaan

Female Lead :

ESHA KHANNA

Age:26

Senior Officer and Profiler.
Esha is a brilliant investigator with a keen understanding of criminal psychology. Her beauty is matched by her intellect, making her a standout officer. Her ability to unravel the intricacies of a criminal's mind adds a unique dimension to the investigative team.She is beauty with brains .A kind hearted woman who doesn't believe in love because of her parents divorce and loveless marriage.She is forced into marriage but will she able to get love which she dreams of once ?

"My mind warns me not to get lost in your ocean eyes, but my heart longs to dive into their depths"
(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)
                                      ~Esha

------------------------------------
Heyy there !!!!
🌼

So this is the introduction of main leads I will introduce other characters later.....!!!!

I hope it will turn out good 😊
All the best to me !!!!

Updates will be slow !!!!!

Please vote and comment!!!!

Bye Cutiepies...!!!!🌼