7. WHY DID YOU COME BACK ?

The white sheet man gets closer and closer, then grabs Dhruv and Rohit by the neck

They scream in terror, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......hhhhhhhh!"

"Ahhhhh.....hhhhh.....hhhh bhoooottt," they shout, thinking it's a ghost.
(Ghost)

The screaming is so intense that the man covers his ears and says,
"kaan ke parde phaad diye gadho ne"

(they've torn the curtains of my ears, idiots).

Kriti comes downstairs and notices the dimly lit room. Suddenly, someone hugs her from behind and says "booo!"

"Ahhhhhh...",Kriti screams and starts hitting the person with her slipper.

He pleads, "Aunty bas kariye, sabke saamne to mat maaro..ahh"

(Aunty, please stop, don't hit me in front of everyone...ahh)

"Kartik?",Kriti asks.

"What the heck you are doing?"kriti asked with fake anger.

"I am just trying to surprise you all" Kartik said with a pout.

"Well I have another surprise for you all....do you want it?" Kartik said smiling sheepishly.

All of the family members confused and frown appears on their face.

But suddenly someone hugs Kriti from behind kriti stunned by this act but composed herself as her eyes started to form tears because she knows who hugged her .... off course his son ....a mother knows his child best!!!

The lights turn on, and Kartik removes his mask and white sheet, tightly hugging his second mother, while Yuvaan is still hugging his mother.

Everyone is happy to see Kartik and Yuvaan and greets them with hugs.

Dhruv and Rohit say, "Kartik Bhai, you scared us!"

"I scared you ....that was all Yuvaan's idea" Kartik said shrugging his shoulders.

"Gosh you lier that was all your idea ....Maa he is lying you know nnn I am better at pranks his idea was stupid", Yuvaan rolled his eyes.

Kriti listened his sons talk and started hitting him with her slippers
"Maa ye sab is gadhe kartik ki galti hai why are you hitting me ahh...ahhh", Yuvaan said holding his mother's hand who holds slippers.

(Mom that was all this donkey kartik's fault)

(Author-: mummy ki chappal ke aage koi bol skta hai kya 😂🤧)

"Sahi kia bhabhi aapne iski pitai krke" Shruti said twisting yuvaan's and Kartik's ear.

(Well done, sister-in-law, you have done great job by beating him up).

"Ouch, Chachi! It hurts!",Yuvaan and Kartik said by holding their ears and rubbing them.

"Haha, you know what, Chachi? Mom's just ensuring she inherited a strong 'discipline chromosome' from Nani, by hitting them with slippers." Roohi teased her brother and his best friend Kartik.