5.WHO WAS THAT PERSON.?

In a busy city where everyone acts all cheery but deep down they're not, things can get pretty deceiving

In a busy city where everyone acts all cheery but deep down they're not, things can get pretty deceiving. What seems all lovely and bright during the day can turn into a total nightmare at night, with crime lurking around every corner.

(4 Years later after their marriage)
(PRESENT TIME)

Four years have passed and everything seems to be in place. Esha becomes a capable and skilled officer. With her abilities, she managed to secure a position as a senior investigator in the CBI bureau in Delhi, working alongside DCP Avinash Mehra, who also happens to be her father-in-law. They kept their father-in-law and daughter-in-law relationship a secret at work as she did not want everyone to think that she is working as senior officer because of her father-in-law, as she reached here because of her ability and skills.

But one day an officer came to Avinash's place and saw Esha. Since then, it's no longer a secret, but many people at their workplace still don't know that whom she is married or who her husband Yuvaan is.
Someone praises the father-daughter-in-law duo while someone thinks that she reached here with help of her DCP Avinash Mehra.

Whenever someone asks about her husband ,she simply mentions that he lives outside of Delhi for work.She didn't want any gossip about her personal life ,so that's why she didn't disclose about her husband that much.

Regarding the married life of Yuvaan and Esha, it remains in the same state as when Yuvaan left. Yuvaan contacts her once per week, specifically on weekends, for the sake of formality.This is because when he calls his family's number, he speaks with everyone at once.

~•🪻•~   

"Hey Shubham Sir, good morning!" I exclaimed cheerfully

"Good morning," he replied, but with a tense expression.

"What happened, Sir? Is everything alright?" I asked, concerned.

"I resigned" he said.