11. CULPRIT ?

We were working together, or you can say I was just observing Yuvaan

We were working together, or you can say I was just observing Yuvaan. God, he was so engrossed in his work.

"He was looking hot, right Esha?" my heart exclaimed.

"Indeed he is," I absentmindedly replied, too busy watching my handsome or should I say i was watching him like a creep.

Suddenly, I snapped out of my not-so-good thoughts.

I wondered why my brain wasn't responding to my heart's sugar-coated comments, but thank God my brain isn't braining.

Oh God, what was I doing? Focus, Esha... Focus on work.

Later he went to Kartik's home, I guess he'll be late.

The sleep was long gone as I waited for my stupid husband. God knows why I was waiting for him, but I was.

The clock struck midnight, and mr. Khadoos husband still hadn't come, so I started setting up my bed oops, our bed.

(Grumpy)

Finally, he arrived, and you know what my not-so-lovely husband loves to irritate me. He asked me if I am awake or not to which I also gave him a blunt reply. He quickly came out of the shower, and I pretended to be asleep.

I saw him fall asleep after a few minutes, and when I looked back, he was sleeping like an adorable baby.
Cute baby.

His hair was falling on his forehead, and he had long eyelashes. Haww!! his eyelashes are prettier than mine I whispered while pouting.

Moving on to his lips, they looked so soft and tempting that I couldn't help but think... oh, crap, I need to stop thinking these unholy thoughts.

I really should meditate or something. Esha starts yoga from tomorrow to keep your mind sane.

So, with that, I turned away, keeping my distance, and eventually sleep took over me.

Beaureu-
.
.
.
"Everyone's attention here!!, we're reopening a case," Yuvaan announced, prompting the others to nod in agreement.

Vansh asked, "Which case, sir?"