2.WEDDING

Today is my wedding, and I don't even know what is happening to me-the sudden urge to just bolt away from everything

Today is my wedding, and I don't even know what is happening to me-the sudden urge to just bolt away from everything. Yeah, I really want to escape. I just don't believe in true love , but witnessing my mom and dad's arranged marriage, there's a silver hope still left in my heart. I know this marriage is nothing but a deal, but I don't understand why they're reluctant to get me married at the age of 24.

She just completed her graduation. My family can wait, and so should hers. I mean, their daughter just wrapped up her education; are they that desperate for her marriage? Let's hope for the best . Don't know which destination this journey leads to us .

There are only close relatives, and this marriage is hidden from people and media , as declared by our family. I don't get why they're keeping it hush-hush; the reason for this marriage is solely to save our company. Then why the secrecy?

Well, these thoughts of mine are cut off when I hear some soft background music, and my eyes land on the lady-my to-be wife. She's wearing a maroon lehenga with a golden border design, maroon and golden bangles, and her makeup is effortlessly chic. With that simple makeup, she looks stunning, and her outfit is simple yet elegant.

My gaze falls on her face, then her almond brown eyes that are radiating fire and innocence simultaneously. When her gaze collides with mine, my heartbeat races; it starts pounding like it will came out of my body and win a race in a marathon.

'I don't want to look at her face, but my traitorous eyes don't play by the rules.'

"She is looking drop-dead gorgeous," my best friend Kartik said.

"Indeed she is," I reply, still fixing my gaze on her face.

"Ahemm...ahemm....koi keh raha tha ye shaadi sirf deal hai" my best friend exclaims in a teasing manner.

(someone is saying this marriage is only a deal)

"Yeah, this marriage is a deal," I say with a stoic face.

"Ummm......." Kartik is about to speak when I retort, "now will you please shut your mouth and let me concentrate."

"Sidhe sidhe bolo na bhabhi par concentrate karna hai itna ghuma fira kr kyu bolna." Kartik says with a hint of teasing and a mischievous smile on his face.

(Just say you want to concentrate on sister-in-law, why talk here and there.)

Arghh, idiot!!!!

Her gaze is still fixed on me when I pass her my hands. When her chilly hands come in contact with mine, a sudden chill runs over my body; my body halts its voluntary movement. I don't know what just happened to me. We both sit beside each other, and from time to time, I sneak a peek at her with my corner of eyes. Yeah, I know that's very creepy, but I am seeing my to-be wife; what's creepy is that to be.

"Bipolar", my subconscious mocked me.

I rolled my eyes at my subconscious reply.

She is smiling at everyone, but when she sees me, she doesn't have any expression. Arghhh, an expressionless creature. I mean, come on, you can also flash a smile at me; it's not that difficult.

My gaze is locked on her when her eyes meet mine, and I jerk my face towards my idiotic best friend who is busy devouring golgappa. Like seriously, your best friend is getting married; I will not be a bachelor in just an hour, and my important person, my stupid best friend, is savoring golgappa... huff.
.
.
.
The wedding rituals commence as the couple takes vows to stand beside each other in both low and happy times, to support and cherish each other. After the wedding concludes, they are declared husband and wife. Subsequently, they seek blessings from elders and participate in the ritual of hiding the groom's shoes, which Esha's cousins successfully execute, emptying Yuvaan's wallet in the process.

.
.
.
Post-dinner, it is time for the bride, Esha, to bid farewell to her family. As she starts crying, Yuvaan's heart clenches with pain; he doesn't want to witness her tears but he didn't understand why he is feeling this way towards her.

Esha proceeds to hug each family member, from her grandmother and uncle/aunt to her cousins. When she embraces her mother, childhood memories flood back, finding solace in her mother's arms-the comfortable and safest place to escape the two-faced world, she didn't wanted to leave her mother.

Hugging her brother Mihir, who tightly embraces her, fearing she might vanish.

Mihir then moves toward Yuvaan. Mihir whispers a threat into Yuvaan's ear which only audible for him "if I will find any tears in her eyes I will vanished you from this world no one , i repeat no one will be able to save you from my wrath if you will hurt my baby sister ",yuvaan gulped his saliva and nods as he is not able to utter any word after hearing his brother in law .

Esha's younger brother, Abhimanyu, with a forced smile, conveys his disapproval of Yuvaan. "I don't even like you a bit you know , I know this wedding is just a deal but dare to hurt my sister I will break your bones into finite pieces and will feed to wild animals " Esha's younger brother ,Abhimanyu said while side-hugging him, he sternly warns his jiju against hurting his sister.

"Keep happy my best friend jiju (brother-in-law) otherwise you know I can plan your murder well and erased evidence no one can find you like you never existed jiju "
Even Esha's best friend, Kiara Singhania, joins in with a devilish smirk, playfully threatening Yuvaan, emphasizing the term 'jiju' (brother-in-law).

Confused and annoyed with a hint of fear in his tone, Yuvaan exclaims, "God knows why everyone is threatening me. It's not like I can hurt her. Before hurting her, I know she'll be the one to murder me and erase me completely from this world."

------------------------------------

Finally Chapter 2 .

How was the chapter...???
I don't know how it is but I hope it will also turns out good ...

Next chapter will be uploaded soon

Stay Tuned...!!!!!

Isn't our yuvaan is cute.?🫠

Please vote and comment on my story...!!!🥺 Let me know your opinion...!!😊 Your opinion really meant for me ...please 🥺

Bye Cutiepies...!!🌼