16. PROGRESS

"Oh man, he looks incredibly hot! His abs are just taking his hotness to another level," Esha exclaimed

"Hnn toh isme kya hai mere pass isse acche abs hai", Yuvaan replied, making a weird face.

(What's so great about his abs? I have better ones)

"Tumne kabhi mere abs nhi dekhe", he continued looking at her

(You've never even seen my abs)

"Aapne kbhi mauka hi nhi dia", Esha mischievously replied.

(Well, you've never given me the chance)

"Do you want to see?" he smirked, wanting to gauge her reaction.

Esha stood up from the bed and sat on the couch, crossing her legs and arms.

With a playful smirk on her face, she said, "Show me... sweetheart
Reveal those abs of your.
I'm itching to explore every inch of your tempting body", while looking at him and a smirk plastered on her face.

He stood there, dumbfounded, as he didn't expect Esha to be so bold. He was just admiring her newfound confidence.

"Where the hell you learn those dirty lines," he said while moving towards her and a mischievous grin takes place.

"Ahh you won't want to know what other nasty things I learned," Esha said while winking at him.

They both are shocked to see each other this bold sides. For Esha Yuvaan was always like this but for him his wife is getting comfortable that her shy and reserved behaviour is changing with him. She is getting comfortable day by day she spent with him.

"Wow, my innocent biwi is getting bold," he said.

"Well, take off your shirt... I'm waiting," she said, maintaining eye contact while teasing him.

He took a step forward and whispered seductively, "Why don't you take it off?"

However, she knew he was just playing games, so she played along. As she got up and started moving, his heart raced, and when she lifted his t-shirt up, he was left in shock.

"Haaye haaye shrm kro akela aadmi dekha nhi aur uske abs par nazar daalne lgi besharam aurat," he exclaimed dramatically while hiding himself with his hands.

(Hey hey, have some shame! You haven't even seen a lone man and you're already shamelessly ogling at his abs, you shameless woman)

"Ab apne husband ko shirtless na dekhu toh padosi ke husband ko dekho," she said boldly.

(What?, if i don't see my husband shirtless, then look at the neighbor's husband)

In response, he took off his shirt and Esha couldn't help but stare at her husband's toned chest and abs without blinking.