13. NO LONGER SECRET

Read Author's Note in the end!!!✨

------------------------------------

"Guys.... guys, don't you think there's something going on between Yuvaan sir and Esha mam?" Varnika asked suspiciously while chewing her gum.

"And why do you think that?" Raj asked, resting his hand on his chin.

"Well, they keep staring at each other without even blinking!" she stated matter-of-factly.

"Come on, that's just nonsense," Vansh replied, not believing her words.

"Guys, stop it! Esha is married. Let's not ship her with Yuvaan sir," Dr. Ishika intervened, scrunching her nose.

"But you have to admit, sir is quite handsome," Ishika said dreamily.

"Stop smiling like a creep... and just so you know, there are plenty of other good looking guys out there. Look around, you might find someone interesting," Vansh said, feeling jealous as Ishika remained focused on the mere thought of Yuvaan.

Meanwhile, Varnika and Raj exchanged mischievous gazes and smiles, knowing that Vansh had feelings for Ishika but was in denial phase.

Esha was just a crush for vansh but for Ishika, Vansh feels something strong, something which attracted him towards her.

"Huhh, you're insane.....Delulu is only solulu, at least let me stay in my delusion and not in real life," Ishika said, irritated.

"Well, I feel sorry for Esha, ma'am," Raj said.

"Yes, she's been married for four years and her husband has been away from Delhi for work. Just a next day to their marriage. She hasn't really experienced married life for four years," Varnika said, feeling sad for Esha.

"But I'm really curious about who Esha Mam's husband, what kind of person he is? I mean, have her husband ever thought about Esha, ma'am? I know work is important, but still understand that you are married to her, I know Esha mam is not happy but she is still with her idiotic husband" Varnika said, with a hint of frustration.

"Yeah, he was such an asshole to leave his wife for four years and not come back to her," Ishika cursed him. She was close to Esha and shared a strong bond, and she always wanted Esha to be happy in her married life.

"But have you noticed Esha Mam, she is looking different since last few days, I mean there is glow on her face" , Raj exclaimed while clapping his hands.

"Yeah even I noticed that " Ishika said with a glimt of happiness for her friend.

"I just want Esha get her happiness....she is kind always plastered smile on her face but never shared her inner turmoil," Vansh said making others nodded.
.
.
.
Mehra Mansion -

Avinash and Kriti were cooking in a kitchen for breakfast brunch as Avinash juniors are coming which includes Vansh, Varnika, Raj, Ishika and Yuvaan's assistant Rahul.