Chapter 44: Running for your Life

The platform which Loki stood lit up, and a cloud of smoke appeared and disappeared just as quickly, revealing eleven players behind the master striker. 

Loki: Hey everyone, welcome

Loki: Hey everyone, welcome. It's a pleasure to see you all. 

His fearless smile and unrivaled composure enforced how confident he was, already attaining world-class level acclaim and talent. 

Kiyotaka: (The ones behind him must be players from the team's U-20 team, or whoever decided to come.) 

Ego continued explaining the things to come. 

Ego: After the exhibition match against Japan's U-20 team, the Blue Lock project has the entire world's attention. And this wild fantasy of mine has attracted very greedy sponsors. Phase two's beginning has already surpassed my expectations. Of course, that doesn't just apply to your French team. 

Karasu: So, they got each of the teams in separate wings, along with their superstars.   

Zantetsu: Exactly, because there's... 1, 2, 3, 4... 5 areas, one for each team!

Tokimitsu: We're going to meet some really good players! I have to try not to embarrass myself. 

Nanase: This is exciting. 

Kiyotaka: What do you think about all this, Rin? 

Rin: Who said you could talk to me? 

Kiyotaka: Isolating yourself isn't going to do any wonders. Even the best players need a little support. 

Karasu: (Hm, maybe he's just being a tsundere or something? Eh, not that it really matters.)

Ego: Within each country's wing are the members of the U-20 eleven and the master strikers themselves. Absorb the new level of soccer into your being! Let's introduce them all!

The screen behind them turned bright white as the first of the master strikers appeared for everyone to see. 

Ego: From England's Manchester City comes the man with an iron body, a world-class striker on par with Noel Noa, "Perfect Hero" Chris Prince.