Chapter 1 || Filler 2

Rebirth

[Day 2]

Hearing my alarm going off repeatedly causing me to flutter my eyes open. I quickly sat up on my bed as I looked around, breathing heavily. I looked down at myself seeing that I still wore my uniform with Light's sweater. Turning my head to look out the window, seeing the birds on the branches of the outside tree.

What happend yetserday really happen? In a flash I got up from my bed and started to look through my school bag, taking a folder out as i opened it quickly. There were ripped pages of notebook paper and one of the pages read 'Takuo Shibuimaru' the biker. So everything that happen was real.

Knock knock
I swiftly turned my head around to look at my room door as I closed the folder and shoved it in my bag. And then the door open, my little brother poking his head into my room.

[Brother] "Mom told me to check if you were awake."
He said plainly as he just looked at me
[Brother] "why are you on the floor"
He said judgey. I rolled eyes, and then threw a shoe towards him making him poke his head out of my room and close the door. I sighed and got up and started to get ready.

---------------------------------------------———

My eyes dull as I walked through the school entraced, noices around me muffled. My school bag hanged over my shoulder as I also held a paper bag with Light's sweater folded in it neatly. I sighed as I looked up at the sky.

[Lighg] "I'm guessing that's for me"
I turned startled. To my releaved it was just Light. He raised a brow.

"oh. Yea"
I said as I raised the bag
"thanks for letting me borrow it"
I said softly as he took a hold of the bag. He gave me a reassuring smile and a slight nod.

[Light] "c'mon we don't want to be late to class do we"
He said as he started walking ahead, and I followed close behind him.
[Light] "after classes let's head back to my place. I think you know why. Right?"
He said as he looked at me from the corner of his eye. I nodded. And we continued to class.

---------------------------------------------———

[Light's House]

Once again I sat in the same bed as yesterday. Looking down at my lap as my hands fidgeted with the hem of my skirt. I guess you could say I was pretty nervous for what's gonna happen next.

Light cleared his throat, causing me to look up at him. He sat in front of me in his desk chair, the TV news was on thankfully not making it awkwardly quiet.

[Light] "Y/N, you don't have to be apart of this if you don't want to"
He said, but I shook my head.
"no Light, it's to late now. I know we only just started this whole thing yesterday but i'm already way to far in than you think."
I said softly. His elbows on his knees as he held his head in his hands. It was quiet for what seemed like forever.

[Light] "okay"
He said as he finally looked up at me
"I'll follow whatever orders you tell me, after all this is all your plan"
I said as I put a hand over my chest. He nodded, as he looked at me. Probably relieved at that.

It was quiet. For a moment before he spoke again.
[Light] "let's make a promise"
My brows furrowed as I looked at him as he extended his pinky waiting for me to take it. This is such a childish thing to come from him. I never expected something like this for him to do and yet I wrapped my pinky with his. A smile on my lips as I looked at him in the eyes.
[Light] "promise we will stick together and have each other's back from here on out."
He said softly as he gave me a reassuring smile
"Promise" I said softly.

Then it was time for cram school, and thankfully this time I brought a pair of clothes with me so I don't need to keep taking Light's sweaters.