Chapter 5 || Section 2

Tactics

Light finally filled me in on the plan. A week has finally passed by, so that means it's time to take action. I tried my best to look a bit cute but since I had to be in disguise I really couldn't. I did my usual makeup, put some black shades to at least cover a part of my face. An oversized black hoodie with some regular blue jeans. Gotta make myself blend into the crowd.

We were in the subway and were leaned back against a wall, Just waiting patiently. I hummed as I paid attention to my surroundings.
[Light] "did you have to wear those ridiculous glasses"
[Y/N] "did you have to wear that ridiculous beanie"
I said as I turned to look at him. I scrunched up my nose and then turned back to look at the crowd if people.

[Ryuk] "This place is crawling with humans. Are you gonna do it here?"
Ryuk asked Light but I honestly then just zoned out as I continued to hum. My eyes finally finding him. Reye. I nudged Light on the elbow to let him know he was here. And we both instantly put our hoods up. right on time.

And then I walked ahead. The plan was for me to go slightly ahead just in case he tried to anything suspicious. My hands in my pocket, holding my taser tight. If it comes down to it I scream and tase him.
Light finally making his move following close behind Reye. As they made a stop, I stopped in my tracks. Only a few steps ahead.

Once Light finally gave him the envelope it was clear that he was under our control now, I smiled softly and then turned around to look at Reye. I signaled him to follow me, with these ridiculous glasses you can't really see what I look like. Reye finally taking a notice to me and nodded, I let him be few steps ahead of me not wanting him to be out of my view. I also had an earpiece of the transceiver and to be honest Light can be very scary sometimes. I followed closely behind Reye while Light safely kept his distance.

I stood near Reye as we entered the train, since there are cameras around I didn't want it to look like we were together and just complete strangers towards each other.

This has had to be one of the longest train rides I have ever been in. I then slowly started to hum, once again. Just completely lost in my thoughts.
[Ryuk] "he's getting off"
I heard Ryuk said. I smiled softly and then turned watching him exit the train. Light opened the door from the other compartment and made his way through. While I took off my hood finally and went to grab the envelope. Mission success.

Light stood in the middle of the door way and I sat down on the railing leaning slightly forward. Reye fell to the ground and started to gag, and stumbled back.
I swayed my feet and continued to hum. Reye slowly turned his whole upper body to look back at us. As he turned, seeing the look on his face made sick in the stomach. And then I just froze, my smile faltering, i stopped humming and swaying my feet. A serious look on my face as I watched Reye's life disappear from his eyes.

[Light] "Farewell, Reye Penber."

"