4-Lessons

A Glass crystal ball formed right in front of Yoshi on Kairi's hand.

"My innate technique is 'Crystal Divination', I can divine and foresee the future"

"Divine?"

"Divining is like seeing but not exactly it. Foreseeing is seeing the events with all the details like a video but it has limits. Divining allows me to see far into the future but less amount of information can be seen. Don't worry, you will understand it in the future. For now, place your hand on the crystal ball"

Yoshi placed her hand and heard a question "When will the cursed technique re-appear?"

The crystal ball showed the Number 10.

"10 years. Is that a yes or no?"

The number glowed, Kairi had a sigh in relief

'It's better than worst-case scenario. But 10 years? Is her technique that complex? Well, only time will tell'

"It's all fine Yoshi, by the time you turn 14. You can use your innate cursed technique again. During this time, you can learn a lot"

"but I can't do anything now"

"No, you can still learn non-innate techniques"

Seeing Yoshi's puzzled expression, Kairi continued

"Not all sorcerers are born with innate techniques but they can still exorcise curses if they can use Non-innate techniques, they are techniques that utilize pure cursed energy, anyone that has enough control over their cursed energy can use them"

"We will talk about this tomorrow. Come on, go to sleep for now. Your grandma still has work to do"

The next day, the regular training session carried on but this time, Kairi made Yoshi stand inside a wooden tub of cold water, She shivered from the cold but the more she shivered, the colder the water got.

"Now, now, all you have to do is contain your cursed energy and reinforce your body. It will make you avoid the cold"

"B-Bu-t G-rand-m-ma"

Yoshi's teeth clattered as she spoke, the cold water was just knee-deep but the winter was near. So, the atmosphere isn't helping either and for some reason, the yard is particularly colder compared to their mansion.

"Stop talking and focus on containing your cursed energy. It's leaking out constantly, that's a bad practice. I will give you a tip, think that cursed energy is a flame covering your entire body at a time. With your mediocre control over your cursed energy, you can do it"

While Kairi is scolding on the outside, she's internally assessing the situation. Yoshi's cursed energy that's been suppressed due to the eye transplant has finally been released. This pushed her initial control over it back to basic control. However,  This also meant, the special grade cursed tool merged with her successfully.

Yet, this also revealed the immense amount of cursed energy Yoshi possessed.  Her cursed energy tripled compared to yesterday.

'I underestimated her potential. This potent cursed energy meant her innate cursed technique is much stronger'

Sorcerers born with innate cursed techniques have cursed energy relative to their technique's potential and consumption. So the innate technique can be activated freely without worry.

By afternoon, Yoshi is able to contain her cursed energy with her control. Which surprised Kairi even more. Yoshi has shown tremendous progress today. Kairi realized that due to her suppressed cursed energy, she was not able to show her talent before but now, her real talent shined.