15-Shifuin clan Technique

June 2004

*Swish*

An arrow pierced the bullseye. Kairi is not surprised by the outcome as Yoshi's eyes are special.

"Good, that's enough for today but why are dazed these days? I observe it occasionally"

it's been Four months since Yoshi started her combat training. She learned to use Swords and short-range weapons. Now, she's been trained to use bows as guns are illegal to use.

At the same time, the jujutsu world experienced quite a turmoil. It's not just that Gojo Satoru officially joined the Tokyo jujutsu high but the two of his fellow sorcerers who are his classmates.

One of them is a new special grade that revealed his cursed technique to control all cursed spirits and the RCT user who can output it to others.

These three talents are something that has never before been seen in this era. Probably something that can never be surpassed.

Especially the Sorceress Shoko Ieiri who can heal others with her reverse cursed technique.

The only one who can heal others in this era.

A new order has been placed to give the death penalty to those who even thought of harming her. So, any assassination attempts are strictly investigated and no one will be spared.

Yoshi is quite surprised by the stir but knowing how rare RCT as an ability, she understands the tension. But, what surprised her more is

"The ability to control all cursed spirits without any limits!!" Yoshi exclaimed with shock.

The presence of such a sorcerer meant it was all over for cursed spirits. There's no need for any sorcerers at all.

"Ah, It's about that teen. Indeed, even I was surprised when I divined his technique. What makes you so dazed though?"

"Isn't cursed energy like unfair? If he has that technique, isn't every cursed spirit technically dead? I mean he can exorcise them if he wants to in just one day"

"It doesn't work like that. As I said, some people are just powerful. There is no such thing as equality, even in the lives of normal people there is a distinction between rich and poor, bad and good. Just like that, some people are just strong. As for exorcising, he's one man in the end and his presence will make curses even stronger for the world to balance itself "

"But, grandma... I want that technique for myself. Summoning is such an amazing technique"

Yoshi shyly expressed her true opinion. Controlling all cursed spirits is such a convenient technique, that she practically doesn't need to do anything at all.

However,  Kairi disagreed.

"No, I believe in personal power. Making all cursed spirits into shikigami means, you will become lazy and weak. Besides, Summoning strong spirits while you remain weak is just pathetic. His cursed technique doesn't increase his personal strength like yours"

"Mine can do?"

"If what I have seen is correct. Yes, You just need to be creative. As for that technique, Infinite potential isn't always a good thing. What if there are no cursed spirits in this world? His technique is useless. That's also the reason shikigami summoning is not widely used, relying on others for strength is always downright pathetic. In my personal opinion,  The summoner should always remain the strongest than the summon. Only then, summoning is powerful"

"Is that why you taught me shikigami conjuration?"

"Yes"

After the conversation is over. Kairi ordered the maids to prepare Yoshi as the combat training was over and gave her an instruction when She'd come to meet her.