(Vol-2)-1-New

I'm still processing what just happened, sleeping beside Yuji.

"Yoshi"

Yuji hugged me, confronting me like a kid. I guess, it's obvious in my face. "Thank you, Yuji but I'm fine"

"Mm" to his nod, I hugged him back. I don't know what will happen from now. If only I never made that stupid binding vow, no, if only I never used my technique then, forcing me to a binding vow. I would have used it now to at least find out what exactly is happening.

'Yoshi, Become a Grade 1 sorcerer. That way things will be alright. You will have the power to control the things that happened '

That's the only thing Grandma said when I asked her what was happening. But... Never mind. I should focus on getting stronger.

Even if I'm going to live a different life from today. I will not abandon my routine.

I woke up the next day but from today, I have to do things on my own. I never thought freshening up was such a chore.

After that, I went to my regular Jog with Uncle Itadori. Yuji is still sleeping and he won't wake up any time soon.

After that, I have finished doing exercise. Normally, I would have a dummy to practice my stances. Maybe I should ask Uncle.

"You need a dummy for martial arts? You have me right?"

"You know martial arts uncle?"

"Not exactly martial arts but I know a bit of brawling."

Uncle never lies to me. And the next few moments proved that. He doesn't have any martial arts but he's a very good fighter. I didn't use cursed energy reinforcement. I just used my normal body to fight him.

...He also doesn't hold back when hitting me.

"Yoshi, you have good strength and technique but your breathing is rough. Control it properly, only then you can focus clearly."

"How does breathing help in a fight?"

"Well, it's not the breathing itself but the act of keeping a calm mind. When it comes to brawling, those who have enough strength and know what he's doing are the key to winning. As we fight, we won't even know what we are doing, we just hit but if you keep a cool head, you can fight. Breathing is just a technique to have a calm mind"

It's the same as grandma said. But, I wonder what made Uncle a brawler.

"Uncle, do you like fighting?"

"Not really, I was forced to join in the JSDF because I was a rebel in my teenage years by my father"

That explains his temper tantrums, though he's a good person.

My new life, even if it's not something I got used to, I think I can manage with Yuji and Uncle. Besides, Grandma said it's only a year.

---Time skip- 2007---

Splash

"Yuji! Get here! Right now!"

"Hehehe, I won't. Pervert Sis"

"What? How dare you"

I used cursed energy reinforcement to drag him into the bathtub. This kid is unnaturally strong, I always have to use my reinforced strength to control him. I hugged him tightly while sitting in the tub, making him sit between my legs.

(She's still 10. Nothing erotic)

"Why won't you bathe with your beautiful Sister? You are just naked, it's nothing serious"

"Sis, you are the only one who says that weird stuff"

Well, I don't exactly see like normal people. I always 'know' how others look, down to their nervous system and bones because of these cursed eyes but..

'I can't exactly explain it to Yuji'

"Yuji, this is my last day with you. So, please~"

This silenced him, he obediently gave up. I relaxed my arm, he leaned on me.

"Sis, won't you come here again?"

"Oh, I will definitely come here. After all, my precious Yuji is here. Grandma said she bought a new house in this town. So, we will meet often"

Seeing the bruises on his shoulder and arms, I felt guilty but it was necessary.

"I'm sorry, Yuji. I shouldn't have hit you too hard"

"It's nothing serious, Sis. I know you are teaching me how to fight for my safety"

My Yuji is such a sunshine, he's the only good thing that happened since that day.

After the bath, I dressed him properly while I wore a simple short and long-sleeved shirt. It took a few months to used to this new lifestyle.

"Grandma, I'm ready"

Grandma arrived yesterday saying things are alright now. Today, I will be leaving Itadori residence.

"Once again, Thank you for taking care of Yoshi all this time"

Uncle dismissed it "She's my niece and like a daughter. There's no need for formalities"

Before going back to my clan though, I warned Uncle and gave him some tips. His old age is catching up to him.

"Uncle, Don't smoke. I will check by coming here often. And No cold baths for Yuji. He needs hot water. Also, don't cook him anything too sweet, he will get addicted to them. You always forget everything no matter how many times I tell you"

"Okay, Okay. I get it. Seriously,  you used to always praise this old man but now, you always complain"

Seeing my interaction with Uncle, Grandma said "Ho~, it seems you didn't feel boredom when I'm gone. Anyway, I sincerely thank you, Wasuke"

Grandma and Uncle became close enough during this one year to call each other informally.

Grandma took me to our new...home? I find it odd to call such a small place as my home.

"Grandma, Can you at least tell me what happened?"

I asked seriously,  Grandma would always avoid this topic or say she would give me a vague answer.

"You can't do anything about it, Yoshi. You just have to know, whatever happened is the best outcome. "

Again with that vague answer.

I can't do anything about it now. Grandma explained about our new home. Even if we lost most of our money, we are still left with enough money to be upper middle class.

Grandma dismissed the maids, ninjas, and bodyguards as we couldn't pay them anymore.

She could have brought a bungalow but our clan members are still present. So, to accommodate all of them, she brought a small piece of land with three small buildings. One of them is a smithy for our clansmen and for us to operate.

Grandma said we have started over.

This piece of land is smaller than the mansion we had on our estate.

"We will continue your training in using our clan's technique, your martial arts, and weapon improvement. You will also learn economics and business from now on. If you truly want to know what happened, you just have to become a Grade 1 sorcerer officially. You are still the Heir of the Shifuin clan and you will be leading it one day, even if that means building it from nothing"