13-Knowledge

"Okay, let's return to the main focus of class today. It's about cursed corpses" Kairi explained about cursed corpses.

A Cursed Corpse is a nonliving object that has been endowed with a curse, allowing it to gain self-control. They can appear naturally as hostile creatures but are more often used as dolls and puppets for sorcerers.

Artificial cursed corpses created by sorcerers have a core that acts as their heart, allowing them to act independently from their creator until the cursed energy used to fuel them runs out.

"Oh? So, Seance technique users in history are just controlling skeleton-cursed corpses?"

Yoshi suddenly understood why there were so many necromancers in history. In the jujutsu history, she read, there are numerous mentions of necromancers.

"No, the Seance cursed technique is a whole different concept from Cursed Corpse. Seance cursed technique is an innate cursed technique that relies on contacting the dead or spirits in the afterlife. Mostly, spiritual mediums are the term for the sorcerers with seance technique. This technique can summon the dead, get information from the dead, and in rare cases, there are even spirits that help the spiritual mediums"

"There is an afterlife?"

"Certainly. Spiritual mediums are proof of it. That's also the reason why we 'Exorcise' curses. Not 'Kill' the curses. They will return from the afterlife as a new beings when enough cursed energy is gathered. Even when we die, we will go to the afterlife but we can't return like them unless we become vengeful and give up our humanity and become curse"

"Oh~, I get it now. But what if someone wanted to fool people and control a skeleton by making it a cursed corpse and it is recorded in history as a seance technique? Doesn't that mean history is false?"

" That might have happened after all, History is written by the winners. The rules we know, and the way of living we have are all because of strong and wise people who decided as such. Anyway, that's a topic for another time. Now, your primary task is to prepare a cursed corpse"

Kairi created a glass humanoid figure with her cursed technique.

"Grandma, I have a doubt"

"Go on"

"You said your innate cursed technique is Crystal divination. Then why are you able to create glass figures? Or that dome you created when I meditated?"

"ah, that's because creating crystal/glass structures is an extension technique of mine. Innate techniques can be expanded by the user's imagination and its limits. My primary technique is creating a Glass orb that allows me to foresee the future but I just stop the foreseeing the future part and create other structures with glass to attack or for convenient uses "

"So, Extension techniques are unique to everyone?"

"Yes, every innate cursed technique can be used in more ways if you think carefully. That's why, it is good to keep an open mind when you are a sorcerer. There is also a type of extension technique called Supreme art or maximum technique. It's an Extension technique that realizes the greatest potential of your derived innate technique. They are the most supreme art of any sorcerer outside of domain expansion"

Yoshi remembered this information more carefully than anything.

"Innate cursed technique, Extension techniques, and Supreme art. So, I can do more than just 7 different things if I use my technique carefully"

Seeing that Yoshi is carefully considering the information, Kairi decided to bestow another piece of knowledge.

"I don't know if you can achieve a Reverse cursed technique in life but if you ever did. You can channel the positive energy created from the reverse cured technique into your innate technique to create an inverse effect. It's called a reversal series from what I heard"

"Reversal series? Grandma, why are you saying you only heard of it?"

"It's because those who can use the Reverse cursed technique can be counted with fingers. It's an extremely rare non-innate technique, even rarer than the innate cursed technique. Using it on yourself is rare enough but no one in this era can use it on others"

(A.N: Shoko has not yet joined Jujutsu High)

"Is it that difficult?"

"Apparently, that's why the reversal series is only ever heard of but it's possible. Since Gojo clan has a technique called Red which uses positive energy and has the opposite effect of blue. So, I'm sure of it. But as I said, Reverse cursed technique is something I can't do. So, I can't teach it to you as I don't even have an explanation about it"

"What about our clan archives?"

"They mentioned something about Having precise control over cursed energy and just willing it to heal us but that's just it. There's also another explanation saying, it requires contact with the core of cursed energy"

"Core of cursed energy?"

"Theoretically, you need to collide your cursed energy with cursed energy in the core of our cursed energy to create positive energy but It makes no sense no matter how I imagine it. "

For sorcerers, their perception of cursed energy is the limit of them not being able to use reverse cursed technique. They cannot fathom the process.

"Anyway, the Reverse cursed technique is the only non-innate technique I can't teach so, let's leave it for now. Now, to create a cursed corpse"

Since the reversed cursed technique is out of her reach, for now, Yoshi is intently focused on the cursed corpse creation. Kairi showed her the cat doll example. She erased the core of the cursed corpse making it an ordinary cat doll.

"Now, cursed energy is a container that contains both our body information and soul information. This is the absolute truth. To create a cursed corpse is like creating a shikigami. You have to create a concentrated form of cursed energy, that contains fake soul information and place this core inside an inanimate object"

As Kairi explained she infused the fake soul information and placed it in the cat doll.

"The core acts as the heart of the cursed corpse. As long as you channel your cursed energy and give it commands. It will follow it independently without further help and as soon as your cursed energy inside it runs out or the command is over. It will 'turn off'. Think of them like Robots. Now create one"

Yoshi followed what she had seen and tried to imitate what Kairi had done. With her extreme perception, she accomplished it rather easily creating her first cursed corpse.

When Yoshi channeled her cursed energy into the cursed corpse and gave it a command to move, the humanoid glass structure first bent and stood on hands and legs like a cat, a 'mouth', a set of 'eyes' and 'ears' and a 'tail' manifested.

Kairi understood what happened. "So, you copied my core huh? I used a cat's soul information as fake soul information. So, the humanoid doll is also acting like a cat and has features like a cat"

Yoshi blushed in embarrassment.

"Haha, don't worry. It's your first time, right? You did great today, Yoshi. Let's go to the barbecue place"

"Yay!"

Yoshi jumped in excitement hearing about going to her favorite restaurant after a long time.