11-Winter

December 2003

The servants finished loading the car with all necessary supplies, which included Books to the dismay of Yoshi.

"Yoshi, I don't care how you spend the holidays but you must finish reading the books. Otherwise,  you will be reading even more books when you return to Kyoto"

"Yes~, grandma~"

"maintain your contact lenses with utmost care. And just to be safe, use this blindfold with the seal on it. Yuji is a toddler, after all, never let your eyes look at anyone even by accident"

"I won't let anything happen to Yuji" Yoshi firmly answered.

It's winter vacation and Yoshi requested Kairi to visit Yuji. After a few months since the death of Jin, her uncle took Yuji with him to Sendai due to it being his birthplace. She couldn't meet Yuji regularly anymore.

Kairi has a lot of work to do as a defacto clan leader. So, she is sending Yoshi with a bodyguard keeping an eye on her.

She ordered the bodyguard "After landing at Sendai Airport. Rent a car there and drop the young lady at this address. Also, give this check to Wasuke Itadori and you guys, protect her from afar. If Yoshi sensed a sorcerer or a strong cursed spirit. I told her to report to you"

"Yes, Ma'am" The bodyguard obeyed. He is the leader of the bodyguard squad. His squad follows him closely and he is supposed to be with Yoshi all the time.

Yoshi excitedly waited till they reached the airport. Apart from meeting Yuji, she's mainly looking out for her first flight experience. When the car reached the Airport. The bodyguard escorted Yoshi towards the private jet waiting for them.

"This is the Shifuin clan's private jet, young miss."

He explained as Yoshi looked at flights boarded by many people whereas she was boarding the flight alone. Yoshi looked bothered saying

"This flight is so small~. Look at the size of the flight everyone is boarding, it's so huge but this is tiny compared to that"

The bodyguard sighed 'You are the only one who can complain something like that, Young miss. Ha~, dealing with young rich kids is difficult '

"Young miss, they don't own the flight despite its size but this jet belongs to you, young miss"

Boarding the jet, Yoshi exclaimed looking at the luxurious interior.

"Oh~"

The jet soon landed at Sendai airport. After that, it's just a few hours in the car. Yoshi standing before the modest house excitedly rushed into it.

"Uncle Itadori~, Yuji~"

The bodyguard carrying the luggage behind her looking at the small house thought 'It's been a long time since I've seen a house like this. I need to take a break later'

Wasuke Itadori putting out the cigarette bud, went to the main hall. His niece jumped into his arms excitedly.

"Uncle Itadori~"

"Haha, it's been a while Yoshi" Wasuke smiled a little but his eyes are brimming with joy.

"Hmm? Uncle, you look older than usual, and this smell.. Uncle! Are you smoking?! With Yuji inside the home!" Yoshi shouted at him like an adult with anger.

Wasuke Itadori calmed her down "Yuji is sleeping in his room. I don't smoke whenever he's awake."

Wasuke took Yoshi to Yuji's room, the 2-year-old was sleeping on the bed.

"Stay with him, I will take care of the luggage"

The bodyguard and Wasuke Itadori talked while Yoshi looked at Itadori intently. She is in a dilemma about whether to wake him up or not.