10-Shikigami and talismans

"Yoshi, I don't think this is a good idea"

Under the nightshade, Akari trying to look around whispered to Yoshi, both of them walking in the corridor of their school. Akari cannot see anything in the darkness, there is not even a single light in the school at night. She held on to Yoshi's hand, she said she could see perfectly fine. Believing in her, Akari followed Yoshi but in the dark corridor, it is scary. Especially knowing curses are lurking around, she cannot see in the dark but Akari can sense their cursed energy.

"I'm with you, right? I'm strong. So, don't worry. There are only 6 cursed spirits here and we can exorcise them all if they are annoying"

"I only learned how to sense cursed energy and barely control it. I don't even have a shikigami with me now"

"Don't worry, even I never exorcised any curses except the one in your house"

Akari froze, forcing Yoshi to stop.

"You never exorcised curses? Why didn't you tell me!!" She yelled, momentarily losing control over cursed energy and releasing it, as soon the curses noticed Akari, they sensed Yoshi's presence beside her, causing them to run away.

"Hey! They are running away!" Yoshi sped up leaving Akari behind. Akari quickly caught up to her by following her cursed energy and stopped Yoshi.

"Yoshi, Why are you running now? They can't leave this place, right?"

Yoshi stopped running, she giggled "Ehehe~, I forgot~"

"Seriously, You act like you know it all most of the time but even you forget some things huh" Akari bickered with Yoshi.

Cursed spirits linger around their point of origin. So, even if they want to run away, at most they could run to the playground but would not leave the school premises.

"I am just curious. Grandma said she would teach me how to get a shikigami if only I bring a Grade 4 cursed spirit to her"

"And I thought my teacher was strict but how do we catch the curse without exorcising though?"

*Shriekkk!!*

"Tada~, With this, A cursed tool that works like a Pokeball. We just have to open the top of the lamp like this*Shriekl*"

Akari closed her ears with her hands hearing the shrieking noises caused by the rusted part of the lamp moving when Yoshi was opening and closing it. She can sense the shape of the object by its cursed energy flow, even if it's not visible.

"Urgh! Don't open it. It's painful to hear. Besides, why do you need me for this?"

" I want to teach you a non-innate technique created by me. Come on, there they are!"

Yoshi left the school building soon followed by Akari. On the outside, there are 6 cursed spirits all looking at the duo with fear and hostility.

Each of them looked ugly at least better than the cursed spirits, Yoshi and Akari encountered at their house. Without wasting any time, Yoshi pointed the lamp at them and opened the lid.

The cursed spirits were sucked into it leaving one on the outside.

"I forgot to ask the limit to how many curses this lamp can contain," Yoshi said out loud. Normally, Akari would have screamed but

'Her cursed energy is nothing like I ever seen. Even my teacher said the sorcerers from clans are stronger than civilian sorcerers. So, it should be fine besides it's just a Grade 4 curse'

"Okay, Akari. It's your turn to exorcise the curse"

"What? Me? "

"Yep, don't worry. Just follow me, you know what binding vows are right?"