iii

Hi guys, sorry I'm late, I had midterms and it was very busy and stressful but I'm back.

There are 14 chapters out on Patreon if you wanna read ahead!!

Patreon.com/kalistabemah16

Enjoy!

My day has been terrible. I shouldn't have let Flynn have sex with me. My vagina was in so much pain and I still went to work today. I worked as a computer scientist, but even sitting down hurt.

I went the whole day in pain and I went to pick Giles up from school in pain and I came home and walked up our huge stairs in pain.

I love our house. Flynn complains that it's too white and pink, that I'm too girly. But his office is just the way he likes it and Giles' room is also just the way he likes it.

We live in Flynn's parents' estate anyway. The house was white before we were born, I just added a little bit of pink. I sat down on the bed, taking a deep breath. I should probably take a shower, but I didn't feel like getting up.

I lay in bed for a while before the door opened. "Gil–oh," I sighed when I saw Flynn.

Flynn rolled his eyes. "Always Giles," he muttered and I didn't respond to his childish remark. "Anyway, my office is celebrating a new office deal with a big somebody," Flynn rolled his eyes. "The idiot's going to be my boss."

"That's great, Flynn," I said boredly.

Flynn cleared his throat. "Yes, we'll be attending it tomorrow night, so Giles will be with my parents."

I immediately sat up. "Excuse me?" I groaned. "I–Flynn, Jesus, you didn't inform me of anything, you didn't say anything. You can't just–"

"Look, I'm sorry, it slipped my mind." He shrugged.

"Giles is coming with us or I'm not coming with you." I shook my head as he scoffed.

"For once in your life leave that boy alone!" He shouted at me.

I stood up. "That boy is our fucking son!" I shouted back. Shit. I took a deep breath. "Excuse my language," I whispered. "If you don't care about your son, I do. You forget that you're the one who countlessly took off the condom. You got me pregnant and I gave birth to our son. I will not let your mother, who has repeatedly mistreated me, take Giles and say whatever she wants to him." I said as calmly and softly as possible.

Flynn shook his head, speechless. "I don't know what the hell is going on with you." He said before walking off.

"God," I shook my head and wiped my tears. I didn't like the way I was changing and I feared it was because of my guilty conscience. I don't understand why it happened, but I was bold enough to actually cheat on Flynn and want it.

‧₊˚🖇️✩ ˚🎧⊹

"We're going to daddy's work?" Giles asked as I buttoned his top.

I nodded. "Yes," I gave him his shoes. "You remember how to tie your shoes?" I asked.

Giles nodded. "Yes, mommy, it's the bunny thing." He hummed the little song and tied his shoes before smiling at me.

I clapped. "Good job, baby," I smiled widely, putting his black blazer on. "You look so handsome, baby."

Giles smiled, kissing my cheek. "You look beautiful momma."

I giggled. "Thank yo–"

Flynn strolled into Giles' room. "Let's go." He looked at the both of us before walking away.