vii

Hey guys, sorry for not updating on Saturday I was supa busy!

yall know I love me some kids so I took up the job of babysitting my aunts baby boy

but here yall go, enjoy!

don't forget to vote and comment!

don't forget yall can read up to chapter nineteen and get early releases of other books as well on my patreon! 

join the community 

patreon.com/KalistaBemah16

I always asked God what I did to deserve such a hard life. Despite the mansion I have, the luxurious lifestyle, and a kid so responsible and respectful for his age I almost feel bad because his father robbed him of childhood, it was still hard for me.

When Dad and Dallas died, the way my mom treated me changed. It was like I was a nuisance. Dad had always taught me to be respectful and that's what I've always been.

I put myself down for my mother. I married young and became a mother young because of her. I was taking care of two little boys by myself while I went to college. Those days were the worst, doing my homework while the two of them were crying.

Sometimes I'd pause and break out in tears. I barely had any hygiene at that time. I was so busy.

Now, I've entered into...lemme call it as it is—an affair with a man in such a dangerous lifestyle.

What am I supposed to do? What should I say? Am I a bad mother for being with Levi and not thinking about my baby's safety?

I was at Levi's office unannounced. It was rude, but I just needed to get some things straight.

I was so glad Flynn was on this floor, it made it easier for me to pass security. They knew I was Flynn's wife so they let me pass, but I wasn't here for Flynn.

I walked in the other direction, toward Levi's office, and knocked on his door.

"Come in." He said from the inside.

I walked in and closed the door, turning around to meet both Luke and Levi staring at a surprised expression. "Oh, I needed to talk to the both of you anyway," I said, walking closer to the men.

"Ok..." Luke nodded, probably confused as to why I was in Levi's office. "What's up?"

"You didn't tell me about the mafia," I looked at the men, both of them with expressionless faces. "You didn't tell me Dallas worked with you and you," I looked at Levi. "You didn't tell me at all. You know I have a child and you're in such a dangerous organization, how could you be so careless?"

They looked at each other before Luke sighed. "Diara, I'm sorry. Dallas made me promise I wouldn't tell you."

I scoffed. "You were never going to tell me?" I asked him.

"No..." Luke frowned, looking between Levi and me. "Um, what does Levi have to do with this?"

My eyes widened. Charlie didn't tell him? "We're just friends—"

"We're having an affair, Luke," Levi said, cutting me off. "Say it as it is, Di,"

Luke's jaw dropped. "You're cheating on Flynn with..." he trailed off, shaking his head. "It's none of my business. I'll leave you two to talk."