v

Hey, guys, sorry it took a while. It's been a long day of babysitting

as always you can read way more chapters on my patreon

https://www.patreon.com/KalistaBemah16

But also

enjoy

I was relaxing at home, calm and without Giles because he was at school. I was having my own time, dancing around the house, and playing loud Doja cat music ...the non-demonic ones, but I like Agora Hills, so I played it on repeat.

I grabbed a strawberry popsicle and sat down to check my phone when I realized Flynn had called me. Eighteen different times and texted me about bringing in his lunch that he forgot.

He kept complaining about hunger like he couldn't go to a quick Starbucks and order himself something. I sighed, shaking my head. I texted him that I was on my way while I was opening my car door.

I can't believe every time I try to have some time to myself, something pops up. I was so ready to use my vibrator on the couch and then blow-torch after I was done and replace it with a new one.

But I can't.

I walked up to Flynn's floor and texted him that I was there because I had no idea where he was or where his office was. After five minutes I saw him running toward me. "Here's–"

"What took you so long?" Flynn sneered, snatching his lunch.

"Excuse me?" I scoffed, flipping my hair back. "Flynn, I took time out of my day to–"

"Yeah, spare me the bullshit." He cut me off. "The kid is at school and you don't have work today so why were you not here on time? Better yet, why did it take you so long to–"

"I'm going home, Flynn," I said calmly, smiling, before turning around to leave, but before I could, Flynn grabbed my arm and spun me back.

My eyes widened as Flynn's grasp tightened on my arm. "Diara, you're not–"

"Break's over, Mr. Miller," Levi stood against a wall, his voice was calm but like always, his aura had dark undertones.

Flynn gave him a fake smile. "Oh, of course." He gave me a look that meant to go home before he walked away.

I sighed, smiling nervously. "Hello, Levi—"

"Diara, cut the bullshit," he stalked toward me. "What is your husband doing to you?"

I shook my head. "N–nothing, I promise. He's rude, yes, but he's never hurt me." Unless we're having sex. "I promise. He's just...I don't know, not the best husband in the world."

"Come with me." He gestured, leaving no room for argument.

I sighed, looking around before following Levi to his office. It was neat, organized, and dark, the only light being the huge windows behind his desk. "I–what am I doing here?" I asked nervously.

Levi smirked. "Don't be nervous, Diara, I only want to spend time with you." He sat me on top of his desk while he stood in between my legs.

I swallowed hard. "I–um, your office is beautiful."

Levi hummed, kissing my cheek. "Where's Giles?"

"O–oh, he's at school," I looked at the time. "I actually have to go pick him up in twenty minutes–"

Dangerous Encountersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें