xi

Hey guys

sorry for the late update but I had severe writer's block with this. 

anyway, enjoy

you can read up to chapter 20 on patreon!

patreon.com/kalistabemah16

I looked at the tattoos on Levi's back while lying on his soft bed. It was a colored tattoo that covered his back. It was a scary-looking dragon holding a crystal ball with language I didn't understand.

"Out of all your tattoos, the one on your back is the only one colored, it's beautiful but why?"

I bit my lip when he turned around. He always gave me his full attention which was nothing like what Flynn would do, it was a little unnatural to me. "It's something men in the Yakuza get."

"Yakuza?"

"It's the Japanese mafia. When you get this tattoo it means there is something you want to show the world, mostly in my case, it represents to show that I'm a warrior at heart, who doesn't let fear alter his choices. It's a cultural thing."

"It's a beautiful culture," I smiled, giggling when Levi climbed on top of me.

"Thank you, tenshi," he kissed me. "Would you like to go somewhere today?"

I nodded. "Where?"

"It's a surprise," Levi smirked. "I'll go get Giles–"

"No," I smiled hesitantly as I carefully made my decision. "We should go together as a couple...a–a first date." I said carefully, searching his face for any hesitancy. "O–or maybe you don't want us to be labeled or a–anything we do which is–"

"Diara, I want you to be my fucking wife one day, I want labels because you will be labeled as mine."

I smiled softly. "Only if I get to do the same," I whispered.

Levi smirked, pecking my lips. "Of course, equality,"

I giggled when he pulled me so I was lying beneath him. "Stop it!" I laughed as he unbuttoned his shirt which was currently the only thing on me.

‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡

I got dressed in a cute long-sleeved white shirt and a pink floral skirt with knee-high white socks, Mary Jane, golden jewelry, and a pink headband on my natural hair which was in a curled afro.

Flynn had always told me to wear straight and that, in turn, damaged my hair. My hair is shorter than it used to be, but hopefully, Levi likes my natural hair. He has no problem with liking me for who I am, so I'm confident around him.