x

i'm only on time cus I scheduled it. It's last week rn cus yall are in the future reading this.

Enjoy.

Don't forget to join the patreon community and get early access to all my stories and even drafts.

patreon.com/KalistaBemah16

When I woke up, Levi and Giles were gone. Levi had left me a text saying they were shopping for more toys since he didn't have many of them.

I keep reading the text over and over again, smiling because Levi is such a sweetheart. I kept thinking about yesterday night also. Everything came as a shock to me.

He made me cum first of all. He made me cum first....multiple times. He...ate my pussy.

I squealed, putting the covers over my head. "Oh my god," I whispered, my face getting hot. The sex wasn't painful...in fact, I wanted him to stop because I couldn't handle the overwhelming pleasure...yet, I want more. I bit my lip thinking about Levi and his dick. "I need to get up," I sighed.

I freshened up and went to the kitchen to make some lunch for Giles and Levi. I made avocado and egg sandwiches and then I ordered some cookies because I realized that I made something really healthy that Giles probably wouldn't like.

"Hey, Mommy!" Giles ran into the kitchen with bags of toys in his hand.

"Hey, baby," I smiled, looking at Levi with curiosity as Giles ran straight to his room. "Um, wait, baby–"

"Let him play," Levi said, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I want to talk to you."

I nodded, looking into his intimidating dark eyes, eyes that were emanating anger. "A–are you mad at me? I–I made lunch a–and–"

"Shh, Di, I'm not mad at you, baby," he buried his head in my neck. "I just want you to be honest with me."

I nodded. "Of course, what's up?" I said, wondering what I did to make him upset. He sat me down on the counter, brushing my hair back. "What's going on?" I was starting to get nervous at the anger in her eyes.

"I want you to tell me what Flynn did to you the night before I came to pick you up."

My eyes widened, I was immediately trying to deny it, shaking my head. "N–Nothing, I promise–"

"Don't lie to me."

Tears started to blur my eyes, trembling. "I..."

"I'm sorry," Levi sighed, rubbing my arms. "I didn't mean to scare you." I nodded silently as he wiped my tears. "Giles told me he heard you screaming and he ran to your room and he saw Flynn 'hurting' you. When I asked Giles how Flynn was hurting you, he said that Flynn was on top of you, ripped your clothes, and pulled your hair. He asked me to save you. Diara is this true?"

I swallowed hard, trying not to cry. "Please don't tell anyone," my voice came out shakily. "He didn't rape me, I promise, he didn't go all the way, please Levi he'll take Giles from me," I whispered, crying and sniffling, desperation in my tone, my face.

"You–I'm going to kill him–"

"No, please, wait. Don't kill him, Levi. I don't want you to do that for me, you can go to prison!"

Levi had a deadly glint in his eyes. "Diara, Flynn's powerful family is nothing compared to my fucking power. Flynn will do nothing to you."

I nodded. "I'll divorce him."

"It's not enough, Diara. He put his hands on you." He caressed my face. "My beautiful angel," he whispered.

I sniffled, biting my lip. "I will divorce him, Levi, please. Let's spend the week together first, please."Levi nodded, but he was frowning. He wasn't satisfied. "What is it?"

"I shouldn't have had sex with you, not after what he did." He whispered.

I shook my head, running my hands through his hair. "Levi, I wanted it. It's different with you. I've never...exactly been turned on by Flynn." I said, smiling sheepishly.

Levi tilted his head in confusion. "Then why did you marry hi—"

"Oh! I didn't even see mommy make food!"

I chuckled, watching as he only took two cookies. "Eat the sandwich I made."

"No, you added avocados." Giles gagged, sitting at the barstool.

I rolled my eyes, wrapping my arms around Levi's neck. "Do you want a sandwich?" I asked, trying to get his mind off of Flynn.

He sighed, his thumb caressing my face. "Of course," he grabbed a sandwich. He took a bite, and then another until it was done.

I beamed. "Did you like it?"

"It was ok."

I crossed my arms as he chuckled, pressing his lips on mine. "I think you taste better," he whispered.

I gasped, softly pushing at his chest. "Stop it," I giggled as he pressed kisses on my face.

"I have a question," Giles said hesitantly.

"Go ahead," Levi said, our attention now on Giles.

Giles frowned. "Is daddy gonna like this?"

"W—what do you mean?"

"I thought...well, I like Mister Levi more, but won't you and Mister Levi get in big trouble because married people—are not supposed to be with another person, but you are—but—but, Mommy, you aren't bad and Mister Levi isn't. So what's gonna happen?"

Levi and I looked at each other before I smiled at Giles. "Mommy and Daddy won't be together anymore," I said softly. "It's complicated, Giles, and I'm sorry you got caught up in this—"

"It's ok," Giles shrugged. "I'm having fun, so I won't tell. Daddy doesn't do this." Giles took another cookie, giggling. "I like this. I'm gonna go play in my room."

"Oh dear." I sighed, my lips almost quivered. I curse myself for being so sensitive about my son. "I feel like such a bad person that my son has to keep my affair a secret—but he's so happy, I don't know if that's good or bad—"

"Giles is looking out for you just as much as you're looking out for him. He wants your happiness like you always strive for his. Why else would he tell me to save you from your fucking husband?"

I smiled gratefully, even though tears were flowing from my eyes. "You always know what to say."

Levi chuckled, wiping my tears. "My little angel's a crybaby, I need to be able to cheer her up."

I placed my hands over his, rolling my eyes. "I am not!" I giggled.

see ya next week 😉