viii

Hey, enjoy

you an read up to chapter 19 on patreon!

patreon.com/kalistabemah16

enjoy

vote and comment!

Flynn was long gone in the morning, giving me the peace of mind to think. I was working from home, programming websites, and fixing broken codes in my kitchen. It was 8 am, and working was all I could do to get my mind off Flynn.

It was like it was engraved onto my brain, I kept replaying that scene over and over again.

But working was helping. I took a break to make some breakfast and probably call Charlie when the doorbell rang.

My heart sank because it was probably Flynn's parents or my mom. Tears stung my eyes as I walked to the door because I didn't want another person ruining my mood. I already felt shitty. I opened the door with a shaky breath. "Hi," I said weakly.

"What's wrong tenshi?"

I gasped, looking up in relief. "Levi...? What are you doing here?"

He smirked, walking into my house. "You don't think that I sent Flynn for a reason, angel?"

My eyes widened. "You...want to...have sex? Here?"

Levi caressed my cheek, looking into my eyes. "Not here, angel. You and your son are coming with me for the week."

‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡

I gasped, covering my mouth as Giles ran into his new room inside Levi's huge mansion. Giles' new room was decorated to be space, with planets looming over the gray, blue, and gold-themed bed sheets. Led lights surrounded the entire roof of the room, imitating stars. There was a skilly painting of space around the room, and the decor even included a Lego Star Wars set, some astronauts, a toy spaceship, and a dino set.

Which were both things that my baby loved

"I love it, I love it, mister Levi!" My son screamed, jumping on his bed.

Giles had never screamed in anything but fear whenever his father included him in dangerous activities. I felt...so happy.

"I'm glad you do, Giles," Levi genuinely smiled.

I shook my head, still in disbelief. "Levi, you shouldn't have..." I whispered. "This is amazing." I wiped the tears before they could touch my face. Flynn had put a restriction on how much money I could spend on Giles' happiness.

"I'd do anything for him," Levi held my hand, quietly leading me away. "Your son is the cutest kid I've seen in a while."

I giggled. "I think you've you seen many kids in your life,"

Levi hummed. "I think kids are the most disgusting things on earth...but, I'm starting to reconsider." He wrapped his arms around my waist, leaning close to my ear. "Just say the word, Di, and I'll fucking breed you."

My eyes widened but my thighs squeezed close. "Did I give you a...breeding kink?"

Levi chuckled. "A little bit." He patted my ass and led me to the kitchen where there were random things on the island.

"What is all this?" I asked.

Levi shrugged. "Giles wanted to try pizza made from scratch."

"Oh," I smiled. "You know how to do that?"

"No." He replied.

I laughed at him, shaking my head. "Levi, how will you do this then?"

"I'll figure it out."

I shook my head, sitting down "I'll just watch from a distance." I said as Levi smirked.

‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡

"Mister Levi the pizza's burning!" Giles gasped as I laughed.

I spent the whole day laughing as Levi and Giles tried to make a pizza from scratch. From watery dough and having to go buy some more tomato sauce. Everything has gone wrong. It was too funny.

Levi quickly opened the oven and took the pizza out, showcasing a bacon and pepperoni pizza...with burnt edges. Levi's face was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Giles laughed. "Oh...look at what you did!"

"We," Levi said, poking Giles' stomach.

I laughed as well. "You'll figure it out?"

Levi looked at the pizza. "It's not that bad, it's just a little burnt around the edges."

I gave him a look as Giles giggled. "Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied. "And I think you should do the honors..." Levi trailed off when he took a slice of the hardened, very burnt underside pizza.

"Oh my god, you're trying to poison me!" I exclaimed, laughing.

Giles covered his mouth, giggling. "Oopsies!"

Levi sighed, pulling out his phone. "I'll just order pizza..."

After we cleaned up, we had some pizza while playing Uno, which was also new to Levi, but unlike cooking, he picked it up very quickly. Giles started falling asleep, so he ended the game quickly because he was excited to sleep in his new room.

I had to shower him first and Levi forgot about that and insisted he bought bath toys and some kids' bubble bath soap, but Giles was happy, it was the first time he'd gotten to play in the bath.

Levi was doing all of this for him and I saw how Giles lit up and how outgoing he was. It made me feel so bad for letting Flynn stop Giles from having any fun. I felt so bad.

But I still felt happy, seeing Levi and Giles have so much fun. Giles had never been so excited to go to sleep. In his words, he was 'sleeping in outer space.'

When I turned off the lights, the stars around the walls began to glow and move around...it was so beautiful. "Thank you," I said after we tucked in Giles. "For doing this for Giles."

Levi wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek. "Don't thank me, Di, I'd do anything for you." He pressed his lips against mine, slipping his tongue into my mouth as he grabbed my ass. "This is the first time I've seen you genuinely smile." He whispered against my lips.

I furrowed my brows, giggling. "I have smiled multiple times toward you."

"Diara, you smile toward people you don't even like, those are not genuine smiles. Not like how you smiled when I ruined the pizza."

I chuckled, putting my head on his shoulder. "It was funny seeing you out of your element. Usually you know what to do and how to do it. I'm so–" I yelped when he smacked my ass. "Levi?!"

"Don't apologize to me," he said, trailing kisses down my jaw and neck.

I licked my lips, biting my bottom one to keep from moaning when he sucked a spot on my neck that made me shiver. "I'm–i–it's just a habit."

"Then, I'll break that habit, but first," he pulled my wedding ring off and tossed it off somewhere. "I have something I want to do to you first," he whispered.

heheheheh see you next week