𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-1

𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭.......

It was a beautiful full moon night and it was almost 10'o clock, when Jimin was returning to home from work. Suddenly he heard gunshots.

He started moving in the direction of the sound of gunshots. When he reached there, it was very dark but he saw two men were aiming on an injured guy with guns. He was not able to see their faces because of darkness

Jimin decided to help that injured guy. He went in the front of those two men and said, "Hey, don't you dare to shot him otherwise I will call the police."

One of the man laughed, "Then we will kill you along with him." Saying this he was about to shot Jimin but before that the injured guy killed both of them by throwing knives on them.

Jimin was in shocked by the moves of that injured guy. That guy said, "I don't need your help. Just leave from here. Their whole  was  gang is coming to kill me."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "I am not a coward to leave an injured person to save my own life. Let me help you. Believe me they will not be able to find you." Saying this Jimin  hold the waist of that guy to support him in walking and kept that guy's one hand on his shoulder.

Jimin's finger touched the bare skin of that guy's waist where that guy's shirt was torn. That guy was able to feel the soft fingers of jimin on his skin.

Jimin saw a big dustbin nearby. He took that man towards the dustbin and looked at the face of that guy. Jimin smiled and said, "Sorry" and with that he threw that guy in that dustbin.

That guy yelled, "What are you doing?"

Jimin said, "Shut your mouth and quietly stay inside this dustbin. Their gang is here."

When the cars arrived, Jimin  also hid in the nearby building. Some men came out of those cars and start searching. They picked those two died bodies and one of them said, "He escaped again." And with that they left from there.

After they left, Jimin  went near the dustbin and helped that guy in coming out of the dustbin. Jimin holds his nose and said, "You stink."

That guy looked at Felix with anger and said, "How dare you? You threw me... "The Mafia Boss jeon Jungkook"... in dustbin."

When Jimin heard the name his whole body was froze. Jungkook smiled at the situation of Jimin  and said, "Don't be scared I will forgive you this time because you saved me."

Jimin said, "Sorry I didn't recognized you because I didn't saw your face please forgive me." and laughed before saying, "What do you I think I would say something like that; in your dreams. I am not afraid of you even if you are a mafia boss just say "Thank You" and leave."

Jungkook was surprised by the statement of Jimin.  But suddenly Jungkook felt uneasy and was unconscious. Jimin caught Jungkook before he could fall and thought, "I can't leave him here." With this jimin took Jungkook to his own house.

Jimin was alone in his house tonight because his son jungmin was not there.

Jungmin was at jimin's sister's house. Jimin works in a club as a bartender and today he had to work late so he sent his 6 year old son to his sister's house.

Jimin  placed jungkook on the bed and start removing his clothes to change in clean and comfortable clothes. After he was done with jungkook's clothes, he treated Jungkook's wounds and then went for shower.

Jimin  has a small house with one bedroom, a small hall and a kitchen. So, after taking shower he slept beside Jungkook on the bed.

It was almost 5'o clock in the morning when....

Jimin felt that a hand is roaming inside his shirt and was touching his bare skin. Then that hand pulled Jimin  and Jimin 's back bumped with the strong body of Jungkook . Jungkook then hugs Jimin tightly.

Jimin was about to shout at the behavior of Jungkook but then he noticed that Jungkook is still sleeping.

Jimin free himself from the grip of Jungkook and placed a pillow is his place. Jungkook hugged the pillow in the same way he was hugging jimin.

Jimin's eyes were stuck at the handsome face of Jungkook. After staring at Jungkook for some time he went to do his morning routine and prepared breakfast for both of them.

When Jungkook woke up, he roamed his eyes in all direction to see where he is. He was feeling good after sleeping while hugging that pillow.

The pillow that he was holding had sweet scent. Jungkook liked that scent. He got off the bed and went outside of the room to look for the owner of the house

When he went towards the kitchen, his eyes stuck on the beautiful face of Jimin  that he was unable to see last night.

He was staring at Jimin's feminine body shamelessly. Jimin's milky and smooth skin was like a whole meal.

He unknowingly starts moving towards Jimin . When he went near Jimin he got the same scent that was on the pillow, he went near jimin's ear and said, "You saved me last night, am i right?"

Because of the husky and deep voice of Jungkook, Jimin  was shocked and turned around. When Jungkook saw Jimin from close, he was mesmerized in the beauty of jimin.

Jimin replied, "Yes I saved you but please maintain some distance, Mr. Jeon."

Jungkook comes in reality and back off a little. Then Jimin  said, "Please fresh up and have breakfast then leave."

Jungkook nodded his head and came back afterdoing his morning routine. Jungkook sits on the dining table and start having breakfast.

When he tasted the food made by Jimin,  he felt that it was the tastiest food he ever ate. After having breakfast, Jungkook left from there.

While returning to his home, Jungkook was thinking, "How someone can be this beautiful. If I wasn't sick then you would be mine."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you like comment it .....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜