𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-14

Let's continue....

The auction of mafia world was held to sell human or any valuable things that are priceless.

Grandpa never participated in this auction because he was not interest in those stuffs. It was a cruel place where the sold human was raped in front of all the participants.

Human were most valuable thing there and it was impossible for one person to afford that so humans were brought by group of 6 to 8 people.

The auction was starts. Every participant was present there. First some priceless things were sold out and then Jimin was presented on the stage.

Jimin was wearing only an oversized white shirt which was revealing most of the chest areas and his milky legs. His face was covered with a black cloth.

 His face was covered with a black cloth

This was Jimin wear

As soon as the presenter showed the face of jimin, everyone was mesmerized by his  beauty.

Then the presenter again placed that black cloth on Jimin's face. Jimin's beauty was on other level. His well-defined body was awaking the lust of people present there.

The auction for Jimin started. The price for buying Jimin  was rising rapidly. 6 groups of 10 ten people were fighting to buy jimin.

The last price at which Jimin was sold was 20 times more than the starting price. Jimin was hearing everything. His eyes were filled with tears.

He had already decided that if anyone will touch him other than jungkook he will kill himself.

Jimin  was sold now. Those ten men approached to Jimin. One guy tear the sleeves was roaming his fingers on jimin's arms.

Jimin's shirt become sleeveless. Jimin felt disgusting. Another man kissed Jimin 's hands. A man untied jimin's hands. As soon as jimin's hands were free he uncovers his face and pushed those men and start running in opposite direction

While looking backward but his head hits to something solid and he was unconscious now.

One of the man said, "Ohh this poor boy. Even if you are unconscious no one will save you." He was about to approach towards Jimin but he stopped when he heard a gunshot.