𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-11

Let's start...

Jungmin was playing outside the mansion with other kids when he saw jungkook. Jungkook asked jungmin, "Where is your daddy min?"

Jungkook wear this *my second man is so handsome 🫣

Jimin:- you pervert author go and see your man not mine

Me:- 😑😑I'm single because of you my standards are high I'm going this couple are bad *

Jungmin replied, "He is inside with grandpa

.
Without wasting any time he entered into the mansion. He saw his grandpa was standing at a fixed place and was muttering something.

Grandpa was cursing Jungkook, "Where are you fool? Here everyone is trying to snatch your man from you and you are late."

Jungkook went close to grandpa and turned his head in the direction where his grandpa was seeing.

His blood started boiling with anger and jealousy. Jimin was talking happily with Mr Lee and taemin. Jungkook thought that Mr. Jones is jungmin's grandpa and taemin is jimi's lover.

Jungkook said, "Is he his lover?"

Hearing Jungkook's words Mr jeon asked, "Whom are you talking about?"

Jungkook said, "taemin is jimin's lover and father of jungmin."

Grandpa yelled at him and said, "Are you a fool or what? Jimin is your angel and jungmin is your son. Look at him , beautiful he is and you want to marry a random guy how arouses you."

Jungkook said, "But Jimin is that guy whose touch arouses me. Jimin told me that his lover's grandpa came to him and he is marrying his lover."

Mr jeon was annoyed by Jungkook's words and said in one go, "Stupid, jimin is your lover. I held this party to announce your marriage with jimin. What nonsense you are splitting."

Now jungkook understood that Jimin tricked him intetionally. He was happy that Jimin  is his angel and jungmin was his biological son. But the fire of jealousy was still
burning inside him after watching Jimin with taemin.

Grandpa looked at Jungkook with done face and said, "What are you waiting for. Go get him otherwise Mr. Lee will snatch him from us."

Jungkook looked at his grandpa and said, "No one can snatch what's mine."

Jungkook went to jimin and said, "Sorry but I also want to spend some time with my finance."

Taemin said, "Hey Jungkook, How are you man?"

Jungkook said, "I am fine. How's your business going?"

"It's going well. Congratulations man you snatched Jimin from me saying he is your best boyfriend but the story was something else." Taemin said.