𝐄𝐧𝐝

Let's continue and end the chapter......

When Jungkook reached home, he saw that grandpa was helping jungmin in his homework and jimin was in the kitchen.

Jungkook went directly towards jimin to back hug him but before he could do that jimin turned around and stopped him.

Jimin said, "Don't you dare to touch me. Go fresh up and come for dinner."

Jungkook asked, "What happen why can't I touch you."

Jimin replied, "Just do what I told you"

Jungkook  left from there with a pout on his face. After sometime he came down. Everyone was already on the table and were waiting for Jungkook.

Jungkook sit beside jimin, jimin was serving food in everyone's plates. Jungkook asked grandpa
through signal that what happened to jimin but grandpa just raised his shoulder. Jungkook quietly completed his dinner and went to
his study room to do his office work.

In half an hour, Jimin came to the study and said to Jungkook, "Come to our room." And directly went to their room.

Jungkook followed him. As soon as jungkook entered the room, jimin closed the door and was staring Jungkook continuously,

Jungkook asked, "What happened to you today?"

Jimin asked, "Did you threaten grandpa and jungmin to stay away from me?"

Jungkook said with hesitation, "I didn't threaten them I just told them to not stress you too much and not to touch you too much."

Jimin asked, "Why can't they touch me whenever they want. I also belong to them also. Jungmin is my son and your grandpa is my grandpa too then why can't they touch me."

Jungkook got close to jimin hold his waist and pulled him towards himself and said, "They can but in limit. I can't control myself when other men touches you. Even if they are my own people I can't share you with them totally.

The biggest part of your heart is only mine. They came in your life because of me but they spend more time with you. I only have nights to spend with you; if you will be less tried we can spend more time together. That's why I...." before Jungkook could complete his sentence ....

Jimin  kissed him on his lips and said, "Okay I understand but still they are also important to me. Grandpa have all the rights to asked me to prepare his favorite dishes for him, jungmin has the rights to asked for my love. But they can't touch me and love me the way you can so there is no need of being jealous of them."

Jungkook nodded his head like a little kid and said, "So, now can I use my rights on you." And start undressing Jimin but Jimin  stopped him and said, "I have a question. How did you find that I was there in that auction?"

Jungkook smiled and said, "I had already spread your photos to all my mafia member and one of the member was present on that auction so when he saw your face he immediately called me and informed me about you and I came to save you."

"What about taemin and lee where are they?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook replied with a smirk, "taemin is completing his punishment and about lee then you should asked grandpa about him."

Jimin asked with curiosity, "Which type of punishment you gave to taemin?"

Jungkook replied while carrying jimin in bridal style and taking him to bed, "You don't need to know that. For now just focus on me angel." With this he started kissing jimin on his neck and chest.

Jimin said between moans, "But I have one more question. When taemin did wrong with me you punished him but what about Mr. Wang?"

Jungkook replied while sucking jimin's nipples, "Ohh Mr. Wang didn't I told you that he is already dead."

Jimin said with surprise, "What?"

Jungkook started telling him but was still busy with jimin's body, "Yup, I first cut his finger one by one then I ..."

"Stop don't tell me all this. I don't want to know anything. It's better if I concentrate on you for now" saying this jimin exchanged their position and now jimin was at the top.

Jimin  said, "Today I want to ride on you."

Jungkook smiled and said, "Your wish is more worthy than my life angel." And the intense night began.

Author:- horny couple 😑

Next morning.....

At the breakfast table, jimin and grandpa were having breakfast. Jungmin and Jungkook were off for school and office already.

Jimin asked grandpa "Grandpa I want to know what you did with Mr. Lee."

Grandpa smiled and said, "You just want to know. I will show you what I did with him."

Grandpa then said Jimin  to follow him and Jimin followed grandpa. Grandpa took jimin to the basement of their mansion and then they entered a room which was locked by password.

When Jimin entered the room he was shocked by the condition of lee. Jimin asked, "What is this grandpa?"

Grandpa replied, "This is his punishment. I give him a drug that forces him to eat his own flesh when he is hungry. He killed my son and tried to snatch you, this is what he deserves." Grandpa was busy in talking because of which he didn't notice that Jimin was vomiting. When grandpa noticed that he called doctor and took jimin out of the basement.

Within 15 minutes doctor was in the mansion. The doctor checked Jimin and told him, "There is no need to worry. He was pregnant."

Hearing this grandpa was on 7th cloud. He was very happy. Jimin was happy too watching the happiness of grandpa.

Grandpa said, "I am very happy. I got everything I needed. Now I will enjoy the growth phase of my granddaughter."

Jimin thought, "He already knows that it will be a girl. Does every man in this jeon family know about unborn child?"

When jungmin  returned from school and heard about this he was happy too. He kissed the tummy of Jimin saying, "I am waiting for you my little sister. Come fast."

Jimin thought, "There is the other one. He also knows that it will be girl.

Author:- all jeon family man are future teller I think 🧐

In the evening when Jungkook returned, grandpa told him about Jimin . Jungkook directly runs to jimin.

He touches his stomach and said, "My daughter minkook is coming soon. Now I will be able to experience her childhood which I missed when jungmin was born."

Jimin thoughts, "He will now name her too. I am dumb or these 3 are fortune tellers how are they this much confident that the baby is a girl. I am just 2 weeks pregnant but these 3 already created their imaginary world."

In that same week, Jimin and Jungkook got married and after 9 month Jimin gave birth to a baby girl.

Three of them were very happy. The baby was very beautiful. She got the beauty from his daddy.

The family is complete now and my story too. I hope you all will love this novel. Be happy and enjoy every moment of your life to the fullest. I will meet you with my next story very soon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally end sayonara
💜💜💜💜💜💜