𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-8

Past continues:

Jimin was happy hearing that Jungkook also loves him. Without a second thought, Jimin attached his lips with Jungkook.

After 2 to 3 minutes they broke the kiss. Both were smiling at each other.

Jimin asked, "How and when you found out that you like me?"

Jungkook replied, "Correction please. I don't like you. I love you. It was our annual function in which you dressed like angel.

This was the dress he wear in function

That time you were looking like a real angel. Then I noticed that mole on our neck. I wanted to sucked and bit that mole.

I wanted to devour you that time but controlled myself. That was the day when I felt that I have something more than best friend for you."

Jimin blushed and said, "Don't speak like a pervert you devil.

Jungkook replied, "Try me. I can eat you for 3 days straight. I will make you daddy of my little devil.

Jimin smiled and pecked on Jungkook's lips and said, "Now let's go you have to apology to taemin."

Jungkook pulled jimin in a hug and tightens his grip, "I don't want to. He did a mistake by dreaming about you."

Jimin went closer to Jungkook's ears and said, "If you will apology to him then you can eat me for 3 days straight starting from tonight."

In a blink of second, they were in front of taemin.

Jimin said, "I am sorry taemin but I already like someone else."

Jungkook said, "I am sorry, I punched you without thinking. I was just protective for my best friend."

Taemin replied, "It's okay I understand."

After clearly their misunderstanding with taemin, Jungkook and jimin left for their class.

During the lecture, Jungkook's hands were not stable at all. He was being naughty throughout the lecture. Jimin was unable to stop him. Jungkook's hand was roaming inside jimin's shirt.

Both of them were sitting on the last desk because of which no one was noticing them.

Jungkook's hand was tracing jimin's bare stomach shamelessly. Jimin said through whispering, "What are you doing? Don't tease me."

Jungkook replied in whispers, "I love how your body is shivering by my touch.

Jimin warned, "If you will not stop now I will say yes to taemin's proposal."