𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-9

Past continues:....

It was next morning; Jungkook was sleeping while back hugging jimin

It was next morning; Jungkook was sleeping while back hugging jimin. Suddenly Jimin asked, "What will be the name of our child?"

Jungkook replied, "We will name him jungmin. It will be combination of our names. Jungkook+ Jimin= jungmin."

Jimin asked, "And what will be the name baby girl?"

Jungkook said, "It will be a boy first and after that I want a girl. I will name her before her birth. For now I am naming my little devil before his birth.

My little devil will protect his little sister and I will protect you. It will be a perfect family."

Jimin smiled and said, "You already planned everything. Are you sure that our first child will be a boy?"

Jungkook said "Yes I am damn sure. One more thing I am going to my grandpa's house tomorrow with my dad so take care of yourself and stay away from other boys."

Jimin nodded his head in yes.

That was the last day when Jimin  saw jungkook. After a week Jimin  got a news that Jungkook is admitted in a hospital and Jungkook's father died in a car accident.

Jimin went to meet Jungkook. There Jimin met his grandfather. His grandfather asked, "Are you Jungkook's friend."

Jimin replied, "Yes I am."

Mr jeon asked, "Did you know anything about girl named "Angel". Jungkook lost his memory of recent 4 years but he kept on calling Angel when he woke up from coma."

Jimin replied with hesitation, "I am that Angel. I am his boyfriend."

The express of Mr jeon suddenly changed. Mr jeon said in serious tone, "I will never accept a boy as my Jungkook's life partner. He will be the next CEO and Mafia boss. Stay away from Jungkook."

*You thought Jungkook mom also a boy then grandpa why refuse it because Mr jeon namjoon married seokjin in secret but grandpa not refuse because seokjin give birth and he was his friends son he love him like his own child but with Jimin. He not know*

Jimin's heart broke into pieces, "But I.."

Mr jeon said in angry tone, "If you love him then don't try to remind him anything. If he will try to recall things forcefully he might die."

After hearing this, Jimin left from there without saying a single word. After 1 week, Jimin  saw jungkook in university.

He was happy so he went in front of him but jungkook didn't even looked at jimin and left from there.

Two months passed and Jimin  was graduated. That day he also found out that he is pregnant. He was happy that he still had something that resembles Jungkook.

From that day jimin was waiting for Jungkook because he had to keep his promise and wait for Jungkook till his death.

After 6 years, he finally saw meet Jungkook on that day. First he was unknown about the fact that he was Jungkook but when Jungkook told his name to Jimin ,

Jimin 's whole body was frozen. At night when Jungkook was hugging him unknowingly....

Jimin's body was reacting strongly. On that party, Jimin  was trying to satisfy himself by masturbating but it was not working but suddenly someone's touch made his body very sensitive.

It was like his body loved the touch of that man. When Jimin  woke up in the morning, he was afraid that his promise is broken now but after seeing Jungkook beside him he was relieved.

He was loving the feeling when Jungkook was pursuing him and was claiming Jimin as his even when his memory was lost.

He was happy when he heard saying Jungkook that I will be jungmin's dad. Yesterday also when Jungkook was beating Jackson for him and was claiming Jimin as his, jimin was in 7th sky.

He acted clingy to stay near Jungkook for something because he had to act like nothing happened the next day.....

Past Ends.....

Jimin was back in present and now it was time to leave from there before Jungkook woke up. Jimin freed himself from Jungkook's grip and left from there.

When Jungkook opened his eyes, he was frustrated again.

Here Mr jeon brought jungmin to jimin's house. Jimin was worried about jungmin last night but when Jungkook told him that he is with his grandpa jimin was relieved.

Jimin was trusted that grandpa of jungmin without meeting him because jungmin never became this much friendly with anyone.

Mr jeon was waiting of Jimin  in his house. As soon as jimin  entered his house his eyes were stuck at Mr jeon.

Jimin thought that Mr jeon knows about  Jungkook pursing him, he thought that he has to leave Jungkook again. Jimin was about to say something when jungmin  coming running and hugged Jimin . Jimin kissed him in forehead lovingly.

Jungmin said, "Daddy see Grandpa is here to talk with you. He knows about my dad. He told me that dad will come for us."

Mr jeon  said to jungmin, "Kiddo, grandpa wants to talk with your daddy so will you leave us alone for some time."

Jungmin nodded his head and went to his room.

Mr jeon  said, "jungmin told me that a man comes every Friday for pursing you. I am warning you stay away from that man. You are Jungkook's man and you have to marry Jungkook only."

Jimin was shocked by hearing the words of Mr jeon. He said, "But the man who come to me every Friday is.."

Mr jeon  cuts the words of Jimin  in between and said, "Whoever he is. I am not interested in knowing about him. What I know is you will stay away from him and that's my order."

Jimin was smiling internally. He thought, "Every man in jeon's family are possessive."

He understood that Mr jeon  don't know that the man who come to him on Friday is Jungkook.

Jimin said, "Okay sir I understood. I will stay away from that man."

Mr jeon said nervously, "Who is your sir call me grandpa. You are soon to be husband of my grandson."

Jimin said happily, "Okay grandpa"

Mr jeon asked, "Tomorrow there is a party in the evening and I want to introduce you to all my partners so came to the mansion in evening and bring my jungmin too. Jungkook will be there too."

Jimin nodded his head in yes but something crossed his mind so he said again, "But grandpa I don't have clothes for the party"

Mr jein smiled and said, "I will send car for you. Just come to my mansion everything will be prepared for you."

*Jimin not angry with grandpa because in grandpa place he's right he only protect Jungkook about Jimin information that was also locked by Mr jeon because of danger*...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜