𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-6

𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭.......

It became daily routine of grandpa to meet jungmin. On the other hand, Jimin was giving hard time to Jungkook .

Jungkook visits the restaurant every Friday so that he can meet Jimin  and Jugmin. But Jimin  never let Jungkook meet jungmin.

It was again a Friday, when Jungkook came to meet Jimin . Jimin  was in the kitchen and was unaware of Jungkook's arrival.

Jungkook quietly went near Jimin  and back hugged him. Jimin was shocked by the sudden hug but he became more shocked when Jungkook sucked his neck. A moan skipped from Jimin's mouth.

Jimin pushed Jungkook away from himself. Jungkook smiled and said, "Your body reacts strongly to my touch. Is your body this sensitive or my touch had an effect on you."

Jimin replied, "None of these now leave."

Jungkook said, "I think I have to find the answer myself" by this he again pulled Jimin close to himself by his waist.

Jimin was struggling to free himself from Jungkook. He enters his hands inside jimin's shirt. Jimin  was arching his body by the touch of Jungkook.

Jimin body was listening to the touch of Jungkook only. Jungkook then twists one nipple of jimin and sucked it through the shirt.

Then he bent towards the neck down and gives a bit mark on the mole on jimin's neck.

Then Jungkook released Jimin . Jimin was still processing what happened just now.

Jungkook was smiling at the condition of Jimin  and said, "I got my answer."

Jimin  yelled, "Your pervert get lost."

When Jungkook was about to leave, his phone rang. He attends the call. A voice came from the other side, "Sir, we got all the information about that guy Jimin ."

Jungkook hurriedly goes to his company. He entered his office and starts reading the file that contains jimin's information.

Jimin's information:

Name: park Jimin

Age: 27 years

Parents: Orphan

School and university information: Seoul high School and graduated Seoul higher university..

Relationship status: one lover from university and have one 6 years old child named jugmin.

End..

When Jungkook reads the name of the university, he was shocked because he also studied in that same university.