𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-5

𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭.....

Jungmin had the number of Jungkook so, jungmin used to call Jungkook when he was bored.

It was more than a week; both of them were talking to each other. Whenever Jungkook felt stressful he used to call jungmin .

Once jungmin asked Jungkook that what Jungkook does for living? Jungkook told him that he is CEO of jades' cooperation.

It was Sunday evening when jungmin was playing with his friends in a nearby garden.

Suddenly a car stops near that garden and an old man got out of it with two men in black. That old man was struggling in breathing.

Those men made him sit on the chair in the garden.

Jungmin run towards them and said, "Let me help him I know how to do this" saying this jungmin started to unbutton the shirt of that old man then made him sit in relax position and using some papers he started to blow air...

Jungmin told that old man, "Grandpa try to breathe slowly." When that old man heard grandpa his heart ached. He was now feeling good.

That old man asked, "How old are you?"

Jungmin replied, "I am 6 years old."

That old man smiled and said, "Who taught you this?"

Jungmin replied with a proud smile, "My daddy once helped an old man like this. I learned from him."

"You are a smart kid. Your parent raised you well" that old man said.

"I only have daddy. My dad is not with me. My daddy taught me everything" jungmin said with a sad smile.

"Your dad is a fool who left a smart kid like you"

"Don't say like that my daddy told me that my dad loves me very much, he didn't left me"jungmin said

"Okay kiddo. I will be get going now"

"No grandpa you should take a walk in fresh air then you will never feel like that again"

"Okay I will if you will accompany me"

"Okay I will walk with you" saying this jungmin holds that old man's hand and start took him in the garden area where there was many trees and air was fresh. That old man was enjoying jungmin's company.

Jungmin said, "Grandpa you should come for a walk every day in morning and evening then your health will improve"

That old man smiled and said, "I will come if you will come to accompany me. See I am very old now and I need someone who can care for me."

"Okay grandpa, I will come to accompany you every day in morning and evening."N saying this jungmin give bunny smiled at him.

That old man was looking at jungmin with love. It was like that man was craving for someone like jungmin.

The whole evening jungmin was walking and playing with that old man.

Jimin got worried when jungmin didn't return so he went to search him.

When he reached there he saw that he was helping an old man in getting into the car. Jimin felt proud.

When jimin reached there, that man was already inside the car and the car was gone. Jimin hugged jungmin and said, "I am proud of my little devil."

Jungmin smiled hugged back Jimin  and told him everything that happened today.

When that old man was looking at jungmin through the rare mirror of car he saw Jimin when Jimin was hugging jungmin.

The car of that old man stopped at the front gate of a big mansion. The gates of that mansion opened for the car and the car went in.

As soon as that old man got out of the car, his eyes landed on jungkook who was reading book in the garden. That old man went towards him.

When Jungkook saw that old man he smiled and said, "Grandpa where were you I was waiting for you to have evening coffee with you"

Jungkook's smile reminds him of jungmin. They both looked exactly the same. That old man means mr.jeon grandpa of Jungkook sit beside Jungkook and said, "I will not drink coffee from today.

Someone told me to not to drink coffee it is not good for my health. I think you should get married now. I want a great grandson quickly"

Jungkook replied, "I can't marry a random person grandpa. You already know why."

"I am putting all the responsibilities on you now. I want 8 bodyguards. Arrange as soon as possible." Grandpa demanded.

"What's with you today, you hate being surrounded with bodyguards and now you suddenly want bodyguards."

"I want to live now. I don't want to die this early." Grandpa replied.

"Okay I will arrange bodyguards for you". Jungkook said

Next day in the morning, grandpa was already in that park and was waiting for jungmin .

Jungmin came after some time. He was wearing a sweater and there was a muffler around his neck. He was looking adorable.

Jungmin came near grandpa and hold his hands and said, "Good Morning Grandpa"

"Good Morning Kiddo" grandpa replied with a smile.

They were talking and giggling together. Then jungmin took grandpa near a herbal tea stall and said, "grandpa you should drink this tea.

My daddy told me that this will be good for your health."

Grandpa asked, "That man who hugged you after I went was you daddy? He knows who I am?"

"Yes he was my daddy and he don't know who you are but when I told him about what happened to you back then and I asked him if I can accompany you then he give me permission and told me that this tea is good for old man" jungmin said in One go.

Grandpa thought, "What an adorable kid. I want to stay with him all day."

After drinking the herbal tea, they both start walking again. Jungmin was telling him about everything that he does every day.

Where he studies, where he lives, what his daddy do for living. His words were like sweet music to the ears of grandpa

Grandpa said, "I am tried now let's sit there." And they both went to sit there.

Grandpa made jungmin sit in his laps" jungmin was stillON talking. Grandpa was loving this feeling.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜