𝐂𝐡apter:-15

Let's continue....

He kissed Jungkook and immediately runs towards the bathroom saying, "I love you".

Jungkook smiled at the cuteness of his lover. But suddenly his expression changed into angry one. It was like he is going to destroy the entire world. His head was full of taemin's words that jimin told him last night.

He went downstairs and said to grandpa, " taemin is caught. I am going to deal with him.

Jimin is alright now. Bring jungmin back; he will make jimin happier."

Grandpa nodded his head and Jungkook left from the mansion. Grandpa went to bring jungmin.

When jimin came downstairs, he saw grandpa and jungmin were playing video game. Jimin went to grandpa and back hugged him, "Grandpa, how are you? I am sorry I was unable to save you."

Grandpa looked back and said while smiling, said "I am alright kiddo but stay away from me if your lover saw you hugging me he will die in jealousy. One more thing I am missing your food will you make something for me."

Jimin smiled and said, "Yes, I will. Tell me what you want to eat?"

Grandpa said, "I want to eat egg fried rice."

Jungmin said, "You forgot me daddy. I want pan cake."

Jimin went to jungmin and carried him in into his arms and said, "How can I forget my little devil. I missed you so much" and kissed jungmin on his cheeks.

Jungmin said, "Please put me down daddy. If dad saw you kissing me, he will send me to hostel."

Jimin was shocked, "Who said you that?"

Jungmin replied, "When we were having dinner on that party night and you were feeding me after that dad called me and told me that I
am an adult now. I have to do everything on my own and I can't kiss you more than once in a day otherwise he will send me to hostel."

Jimin was now angry and was surprised too that Jungkook is jealous of his own son. He said, "How can he threat his own son?"

Grandpa said with a smirk on his face, "He threaten me too"

Jimin asked in surprise, "What?"

Grandpa said, "He said that I can only ask you to make something for me once in a week and if I didn't listen to him, he will take you away from here and he will never let me see my granddaughter."

Jimin was in disbelief that Jungkook threaten grandpa on the name of their daughter who is yet to be born.

Author:- Jungkook threaten own family 🤣🤣

On the other hand Jungkook was on his secret spot. It was a deserted factory where Jungkook brought his enemies to torture them.

Jungkook said "Do you know why I brought all of you here even when 90 of you didn't buy my finance?"

One of the men who bought jimin said, "We were unaware that he was you finance otherwise we would never dare to buy him."

Jungkook said, "All this words of you are worthless now. I brought all of you here because you all had seen my finance's body with those eyes of ours and I will send all of you home after I will snatch those eyes of ours from you."

Then he looked at the camera man and said, "Show me the footage"

The camera man went to Jungkook and showed him the footage. After Jungkook watched the whole footage, he went in the direction of a man and said to that man, "Aren't you the one who touched my finance's arm?"

That man bent his knees and cried, "Please don't do anything to me. Leave me."

Jungkook said"How can I leave you? You touched what is mine. Because of you I saw fear in his eyes. He injured his own arm. So I am going to separate this arm of you from your body." with this Jungkook cut that man's arm without mercy and move
towards another man.

That man bowed his head and kneeled before Jungkook because he already knew that Jungkook will not spare him for kissing jimin's hand.

Jungkook smiled and said, "You already knew your mistake then let me separate that lips of yours from your face." And within a second that man's lips were not on his face.

Author:- 🙂🙂Kitna nirdayi h yeh but I like that man 🥳

Everyone present there was shaking in fear because Jungkook already said that he is going to take their eyes.

Jungkook went back to his chair. Then he said, "I have an offer for you all for not taking your eyes."

Everyone said in one voice, "We will do whatever you will order us."

Jungkook smiled and said, "That's the spirit, then you all can see that man over there" with this Jungkook pointed in the direction of taemin who was watching the cruelty of Jungkook

Jungkook and said, "You all have to fuck him in group of ten and without killing him. You have to do this for 5 days straight. You can take break only once in a day of 10 minutes only.

If you all can do that then I will free all of you and I will treat that man's arm and lips too otherwise I will first take your eyes from you then your life."

Author:- 🙂🙂WoW what a torture taemin booty going to rip

Everyone agreed to the offer of Jungkook. Taemin was shaking in fear now because he thought that Jungkook will torture him and will kill him but he never thought about something like this.

Jungkook ordered, "Then what are you waiting for start fucking him within a second."

As soon as jungkook said this, 10 of the men went to taemin and started fucking him. Jungkook ordered the camera man to record the video.

Jungkook was watching taemin getting fucked by those men and after sometime he started to feel bored so he said, "I am bored now. You all can see there are many toys around you use those too. I want some excitement."

Those men did what Jungkook ordered them. 3 hours were passed and it was 6th group who were fucking taemin.

Jungkook looked at the time and said, "You all can continue. I am going home; my angel is waiting for me. And let me tell you one more time. You can't escape from him room because this room is made up of iron walls and it opens only with a remote which is in my hands. Everything you need is in this room. Spend you 5 days here and you all will be free."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author:- what a mafia boss where I can find this man one man I also deserve it ☝️😞
Continue...
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜