𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-4

𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭.....

Almost a month passed but jungkooke was unable to find jimin. Jungkook's office and jungmin's school were nearby each other.

The restaurant where Jimin used to work was also at a little distance from there.

One day when jungmin was crossing the road to get on the other side of the road a car was about to hit him but before that Jungkook saved jungmin.

Jungkook was going for lunch with his client in jimin's restaurant for the first time because his client told him that the food there is the best food he ever tasted.

When Jungkook looked at the face of jungmin, an unknown feeling was developing inside his heart.

Jungkook's Client looked at
jungmin and said, "He looks exactly like you. Don't he Mr jeon?"

Jungkook came out of his thoughts when he heard what his client said.

Jungmin said, "No my daddy says that I look like my dad."

Jungkook smiled at jungmin and said, "So what is your name, kiddo?"

Jungmin replied, "My daddy told me that I should not tell my name to strangers but you saved me that's why I am telling you. My name is jungmin."

Jungkook said, "Yes, your daddy is right. Otherwise someone will kidnap you for being this cute."

Jungmin replied, "I am not cute, I am hot and handsome like my dad."

Jungkook laughed and said, "Yaa yaa you are handsome like your dad. How old are you?"

"I am 6 years old"

"Why are you alone where is your daddy and dad?"

"I don't know where my dad is. My daddy never told me about him. But I am not alone actually I am going to that restaurant.

My daddy is a chef there." Saying this jungmin pointed to a restaurant.

"We are also heading there for lunch then let's go together", client of Jungkook said.

Three of them entered the restaurant. Jungmin went directly inside kitchen to meet Jimin and Jungkook sits with his client on the dining table.

*Jungkook already Jimin was and who saved him that day was one person because he saw Jimin picture when he finds him*

Jungkook's client ordered some dishes for both of them. But Jungkook was curious about the jungmin's daddy who was raising a child along without his partner.

After ten minutes of wait, the food arrived. When Jungkook tasted the food, he got the same feel that he got when he ate the breakfast made by jimin.

Jungkook called the manager and said, "I want to meet the chef who made this food."

Manager said, "Sorry sir, our chef had a contract that he will never come in front of any customer."

Jungkook said, "Take me to him then."

Manager replied, "I can't."

Jungkook was furious now so got up from his place and went directly inside the kitchen.

When he entered, Jungmin was telling Jimin about what happened with him today and when jungmin saw jungkook he said, "Daddy look he was the one who saved me."

Jimin looked at the direction of the door and his body was frozen when he saw jungkook .

Jungkook was shocked that jungmin is jimin's son.

Jungkook moved near Jimin and said to Jungmin "Kiddo, I want to talk with your daddy alone so canyou leave usalone for some time?"

Jungmin smiled and said, "Okay uncle."

When jungmin left from there, Jungkook pulled jimin towards himself by his waist and said, "Is he you own child?"

Jimin replied by pushing jungkook, "Yes he is my child and please leave me."

Jungkook asked with angry voice still holding jimin tightly, "Who is his father then?"

Jimin replied, "That has nothing to do with you."

Jungkook said, "I want to know because you spent a night with me when you are already married"

Jimin replied, "I am not married and about that night then I was drugged that night so that was just a mistake."

Jungkook asked, "Then why you called me baby, why you kissed me first?"

Jimin replied, "Because I thought that you were my lover."

Jungkook asked, "You have a lover already still you slept with me."

Jimin said, "I already told you that it was a mistake because I was drugged."

Jungkook was out of control now and said, "Is your child a mistake too?"

Jimin finally pushed Jungkook away from him and slapped him with all his strength,

The he said"He is not a mistake. Me and my lover we both love him very much. Now leave."

Jungkook said with a smile in his face, "A lover who left you alone? Tell me who is he?"

Jimin yelled, "LEAVE."

Jungkook left from there in anger and thought, "I will find out who was that man who touched you before me and I will kill him.

You were born to be mine. How can that bastard touched you. The thought of him touching you is driving me crazy. After killing him, you will be mine. I love you Jimin and I will make you mine....

He called his secretary and told him to find out all the information about man named Jimin.

When Jungkook saw jungmin playing outside the restaurant with the owner, his eyes were filled with lots of love.

Then he thought to himself, "This kid is so adorable. I want him too. I want to become his dad."

Jungkook went to jungmin and called him, "Kiddo I want to become your friend, may I?"

Jungmin replied, "Yes, we are already friend."

Jungkook carried jungmin and said, "I will come to meet you every day. You can have my number. Whenever you need my help just call me I will be there."

The owner of the restaurant looked at both of them and said, "jungmin looks exactly like you. Is he your son?"

Jungkook replied, "No, but soon he will be my son."

At the same time Jimin came and snatched jungmin from Jungkook and said, "He is only my son.

He doesn't need anyone other than me." me."

Jungkook smiled at Jimin and left from there with his client. The owner asked Jimin , "Is he jungmin's dad?"

Jimin didn't said anything and left from there. But jungmin was now curious about his dad's identity. But he knows that his daddy will never tell him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜