𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-10

Let's continue.....

After spending some time with Mr jeon, jimin was very happy. He was happy that Jungkook's grandpa accepted him and now he was ready to tease Jungkook.

Jimin was in restaurant. Now he started attending customers himself. In the afternoon, an old not so old but like uncle age man came to restaurant and ordered lunch.

Jimin was attending him. He placed his lunch before that  man. When that man looked at jimin, he said, "You are that young man who saved me that day, right?"

Jimin. remembered something and said, "Yes, sir I was that man. How's your health now?"

That man replied, "I am fine son." Then he tasted the food served by Jimin..

That  man asked, "You made this dish?"

Jimin. replied, "Yes sir, Is there any problem?"

That man smiled and said, "No, this is the tastiest food I ever ate"

Jimin said, "Thanks for your compliment sir. May I know your name please?"

The man replied, "I am Lee jongi."

Jimin was shocked, "Mr. Lee who established the lee empire."

Lee replied, "Yes"

Jimin said, "It's my pleasure to meet you sir."

After talking with Mr. Lee for some time, Jimin left from there.Mr.lee liked Jimin very much. He thought, "He will be best for my son taemin."

It was evening now when Jungkook came to meet Jimin. When he went inside the kitchen, he saw today jungmin was there.

Jungkook carried jungmin in his arms and said, "How are you kiddo?"

Jungmin replied, "I am fine uncle but please stay away from my daddy. I like you but I love my dad and my grandpa said that I should keep you away from my daddy because my daddy only belongs to my dad."

Jungkook was surprised by jungmin's words. He put jungmin down and asked jimin, "What is he saying?"

Jimin replied, "He is right. My lover's grandpa came to me this morning and said me that my lover is going to marry me soon. So, please stop pursing me. I am someone else's man."

Jungkook was angry hearing that Jimin is going to marry someone else. He aggressively holds the wrist of Jimin , "You and jungmin are only mine. You can't marry other man. I will destroy that bastard." Saying this he left from there.

Jimin was laughing. Jungmin asked, "Daddy why are you laughing? He said that he will not let you marry dad."

Jimin looked at Jungmin and said, "Because he is you dad, my little devil. He doesn't know that I am going to marry him."

Jungmin asked, "Is he really my dad? Then why don't you tell him?"

Jimin replied, "I want to tease him."

Jungmin said, "I also want to punish dad for forgetting me. I will also tease him."

Jimin said"You are really a devil like him."

Here Jungkook was at his grandpa's house. Grandpa saw jungkook who was very angry. Grandpa asked him, "What happen to you?

Jungkook replied, "I found that person whose touch arouses me but that person is marrying his lover."

Grandpa said, "There is no need to marry him. I wanted to tell you that I found your angel."

Jungkook was shocked, "My angel. But now I can't marry him. If my body will not react for him. His life will be ruined." *Yes jungkook not remember Jimin face or name he remember him like angel he all time find him but he can't have any information*

Grandpa replied, "There is no need of all that he already has your son. Your son looks just like you. He is a very adorable kid."

Jungkook said, "Is every kid's appearance like me." Saying this Jungkook left from there.

Grandpa thought, "My Jimin is very beautiful no one can reject him. Your will also accept him and your body will too."

On the next day, jungmin intentionally told Jungkook that today he is going in Jeon' mansion for party. His grandpa is going to introduce his daddy to their business partners and will announce their marriage. Jungkook was not interested in that party but after hearing that Jimin  will be there with jungmin he also decided to attend the party.

Jimin and Alex were already in the Jeon mansion. Grandpa was playing with jungmin who was ready for the party and Jimin was getting ready for the party.

The party began at 5pm. All the guest started to come one by one. When Jimin entered the party, everyone's eyes were on him. He was looking like an angel. His black suit was perfectly body.

  Mr jeon was proudly introducing his grandson's man to every guest

When Mr jeon  was busy in introducing Jimin someone suddenly called Mr jeon from. behind.

Jordan turn around and his new business partner Mr.lee was there. Jimin also turns around. Mr.lee asked jimin, "Young man what are you doing here?"

Jimin replied, "This party is held by my grandpa."

Mr. Lee looked at grandpa and said, "Mr. Jeon is he your grandson? I liked him very much. He is a very good person so may I ask you for you grandson's hand for my son.

Jimin and Mr jeon both were shocked.

Grandpa replied, "Sorry Mr.lee that will be not possible. He is my grandson's finance."

Mr.lee said, "What you already choose him for your grandson. I thought he is your grandson. Then where is your grandson?

Mr jeon  said, "He is on his way."

Suddenly someone called Jimin . Jimin looked at the person an said, "Taemin, you are here what a surprise."

Taemin said, "Yes I am here with my dad. How are you? I am meeting you after 6 years."

Mr.lee asked, "taemin you already know him?"

Taemin replied, "Yes dad, he is the one who rejected me at university because he already liked someone."

Grandpa said in between, "He liked my grandson Jungkook , so he rejected your son."

Mr.lee said, "You are lucky Mr. Jeon but is here any chance for my son?"

Mr jeon  replied, "No Mr.lee because he is father of my grandson's child"

"I am pretty late then but can I talk with jimin for some time Mr.jeon . I am missing his cooking also. He makes most tasty dishes." Mr. Lee said.

Grandpa was burning in jealousy that he never got the chance to taste the food made by Jimin . He said, "Why not Mr. Lee take your time."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
Continue
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜