𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-3

𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭.....

Jungkook is the leading business man and CEO of Jeon Cooperation. Along with being a CEO, he is Mafia boss too.

The Jeon cooperation was established by his father Mr.Jeon Namjoon because namjoon was not intersected in his father's mafia
business.

Jungkook's grandfather and Namjoon both wanted to make jungkook successor of their businesses but after namjoon died in a car accident .... His mother already died because after giving birth jungkook , seokjin Jungkook's mother become ill then he died in after some month Jungkook....

Jungkook took over the Jeon  cooperation and he also became successor of his grandpa's mafia business for his grandpa.

Jungkook was still unmarried because according to him he was ill. His body never reacted to anyone's touch.

Jungkook always thought that he had to live his life alone, he will never became a husband, a father but last night jimin aroused him which means that Jungkook was not ill.

After wearing the clothes brought by his secretory he directly went to his personal doctor.

Jennyl his personal doctor was studying his case. When he told her that he was aroused last night because of a guy's touch.

Jenny said, "It means you are into men not women. All this years you tried with women to get aroused but never tried out with a guy."

Jungkook understood what jenny was saying so he asked, "This means I am a gay that's why I never reacted to a woman's touch."

Jenny lreplied, "Yes, this is good. You are not ill. You are fine."

After talking with Jenny,l Jungkook thought there is no need to find that guy then but that guy was interesting.

He went to a gay Bar for finding someone to satisfy himself because he was aroused by the thought of Jimin.

On the other side, Jimin was busy in making drinks when Jackson entered the bar.

He directly went to jimin and said, "Why you left last night without telling me?"

Jimin looked at Mr. Wang with a disgusted face and said, "Because I was not interested in sleeping with you."

Mr. Wang was shocked that Jimin  knows everything. He went a little closed to Jimin and said, "Just try me once I will give you great pleasure."

Jimin showed a mischief smile and said, "I will never get satisfaction from your little thing. So I am politely rejecting your offer now get lost."

Jackson yelled, "You bitch how dare you. You insulted my manhood. Isn't that son of yours a result of you sleeping with random guy but believe me if you will sleep with me I will make you pregnant twice in a year.

This was beyond jimin's limit. He punched Jackson on his face and said, "My son's father is my boyfriend and about you making me pregnant then you should try on your wife I heard that your wife spend her nights with random guys because you can't satisfy her even when you made her pregnant for 3 times."

Mr. Wang warned Jimin  in angry voice before leaving from the bar, "You will pay for this. I will make you regret for what you said today. I will ruin you."

On other side Jungkook was making out with a guy but that guy was not exciting him. So he called another guy but nothing changed.

He tried about 6 to 10 guys but nothing happened. So he went to Jenny  again in frustration.

He entered her cabin start saying, "I tried up to 10 guys but nothing happened but only the thought of that guy with mole makes me hard. And you are saying I am not ill."

After hearing jungkook, jenny  concludes, "Then that is the only one for you. He is the only one who makes you excited I don't know why, there is not scientific explanation of this but if he is the only one then don't let him go otherwise your only hope will be gone."

After getting a threat from Mr. Wang, Jimin  decided to leave his house and that bartender's job to keep his son away from all this. He sold his house as soon as possible and bought a new one near his son's school.

His son jungmin was very intelligent and responsible boy. He was well aware about jimin's situation.

Jungmin saw many times that jimin was crying by hugging someone's photo but jimin never showed that whose photo was that and jungmin never asked because he doesn't want to make his father sad.

Jimin is now working in a restaurant as a chef because of his good cooking skills. He put a condition before joining that he will never go in front of any customer.

Jimin was afraid to keep jungmin alone at home so he asked jungmin to come to the restaurant after school.

So jungmin used to come to the restaurant and do his homework there. He became familiar with the owner of the restaurant who was a nice old man.

Here 1 week was passed but Jungkook was unable to find Jimin .

When he saw the cctv footage he got frustrated because in cctv
footage he saw that a man dressed like bartender in black dress entered that room but his face was not captured.

That footageclearly showed that he was drugged too. So, Jungkook went to Jackson to investigate about
that man.

He asked Mr. Wang, "How manybartenders you invited at your party thatnight?"

Mr. Wang replied, "Only two from different club but why... What happened?"

Jungkook replied, "One of them offended me so I want to find him."

Mr. Wang thought, "This is a good chance to take revenge from Jimin " he said to Jungkook,

"It must be Jimin that bartender in black dress. He had a sharper mouth. He offended me also."

Jungkook asked, "Tell me where he works"

Mr. Wang told him that club's name. Jungkook was happy but his happiness didn't last longer when he found out that Jimin  left that job.

He asked the owner for his address and went there. When he reached there he smiled and thought, "So it was you my savior, there is no doubt that you have that beautiful body."

He came out of the car and rang the doorbell. An old lady came out and asked, "What do you want young man?"

Jungkook replied, "I am here to meet Jimin ."

That old lady said, "Mr. Park sold this house to me 6 days ago."

Jungkook asked with a shock, "What? You know his new address?"

That lady replied, "No, I don't" and closed the door.

Jungkook thought, "So you are hiding from me but I will find you. There is no way you can run from me."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continue
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜