꧁༺ 1 ༻꧂

Hongjoong was wandering around the empty library, looking through books to find one that might sparkle his interest.

He never usually went to libraries because of the loud students that always seemed to be wherever he was.

Today however he craved a good reading, and having already finished all his previous books he decided to try his luck and go to the library near campus.

It wasn't usually this empty -he wasn't complaining- so he was free to take as much time as needed to look at the different covers and descriptions of the books.

It was kinda relaxing to just spend time like this.

A title cought his eye.

'The Song Of Achilles' I wonder what it is about He though to himself as he took the book out of the shelf to read at the description behind it.

He read attently and after a bit of thinking he decided to give it a go.

He scrolled to the pages but something fell on the gound as he did so.

"What's that?"

He picked up what seemed to be a little folded piece of paper.

"Is this a note?"

He examined it before unfolding it and seeing the there were indeed words written on it.

"was this inside the book?"

He glanced at the open book still in his other hand as he contemplated on wether he should read the note or not.

After a few second he decided that it couldn't hurt to read it.

A soft smile appeared on his lips as he read through the sweet message. He didn't really expect it.

_____________________________________

Hi stranger,
I guess you found my note.
Honestly I just want a friend, I don't really have any so if you would like to we could be?
I believe that whoever finds this note is a good person, at least I hope so.
Leave a message back in the book if you would like to try and become friends :)
P. SH.
______________________________________

Hongjoong was quick to grab a pen and a piece of paper from his backpack and scribble something down before putting the book back on the shelf where it belonged, with the additional note he left to this misterious P. SH.

I really wonder who that was He thought walking out of the library empty-handed, fergetting why he was there in the first place.