꧁•⊹٭16٭⊹•꧂

[a/n: they chenged the fonts I was using for the numbers. Also, I'm not feeling really well so bare with me if I don't upload for a bit. Love y'all<3]

"Hongjoong come on! You can't lock yourself in you room completely for three days and not expect us to be worried" Yunho flicked the light on, just to find a ball on blankets on the older's bed.

"Joong..."

"Please leave"

His voice was cracked. That made the two taller males even more worried. Hongjoong was the type to face problems head on, but right now there he was, avoiding everything and everyone without any apparent reason.

Of course that was a reason, Hongjoong knew why he was acting like that, but that didn't mean he talked about it with his two besfriends. Right now all he wanted to do was drown in his sadness and the silence that his room -previously- provided.

Yunho sighed sitting on the bed beside the wrapped up Hongjoong "Joong what happened?"

That earned a shake of the head from the older, that refused to come out of the comfort of his blanket. "I don't want to talk about it Yun"

"It this about the library guy? Did he say something bad to you?"

"I'm gonna fight him!"

"Mingi don't. He didn't do anything" He uncovered his face to look at his chaotic bestfriend that was still standing by the doorframe. And oh god he looked terrible.

His eyes were red and puffy -probably from crying since he didn't really do much else other than that- his cheeks were red and his lips formed a slight pout.

That did nothing but worry the other two even more, that now were looking at him with concern written all over their faces.

With a loud sigh Hongjoong resigned himself and with one last glance to his besfriends he decided to talk.

"He has a crush I think. He talked about this guy in his last note and he seemed to like him a lot and I... I don't know, I guess I just felt rejected in a way"

"Hongjoong..." Yunho's big arms were wrapping him in a thight hug in a matter of seconds. He felt like crying his soul out all over again... So that's what he did.

At first they were just a few muffled sobs, but soon he began to let out all his tears soaking completely both the blanket and Yunho's shirt.

Obviously Mingi joined the hug soon after.
It hurt to see their besfriend hurting like this, so the best they could do now was to be by his side and let him pour it all out.

☆⃝☆⃝☆⃝☆⃝

Seonghwa sat at a little table inside the cafe, brows furrowed and a little note in his hands. He was reading it over and over again. Why does he seems so cold? He kept asking himself.

Surely it wasn't because he told him he was gay, as the guy said that he was gay himself, but that was the only thing Seomghwa could think about when he thought about why the library guy seemed so cold towards him.

Maybe he feels uncomfortable talking to me now that he knows I'm gay? Or maybe he's mad that I didn't tell him earlier? But he didn't tell me either so it wouldn't make sense if he was mad about that. So why–

"You ok there?"

San suddenly cut off his train of thoughts as he sat down on the other side of the small table. He held a cup in his hand and he wasn't wearing his work clothes no more.

Seonghwa looked around just to find the cafe completely empty and outside the glass door he could see a hint of moonlight hitting the street.

"It's closing time but don't worry, I'm not going to kick you out. You seem kinda conflicted you know?"