꧁•⊹٭18٭⊹•꧂

It was raining, and Hongjoong was feeling exactly like the weather.

He didn't find a note.

That morning, when he went to check the book, there weren't any notes in there. Not the last one he left nor another pastel pink one.

He felt useless, betrayed, left out.

Almost as if now that the guy made some friends he wouldn't be needed anymore.

He promised Mingi and Yunho that one of those days they would hang out all together, but really he couldn't help but despise the thought of 'being happy'.

Of course he wanted to be happy, who wouldn't? But he was so down that he knew if he tried to go outside with his friends he would feel forced to at least appear happy, and that was the last thing he wanted.

But hearing the heavy droplets of water hitting the glass of his window was tempting, and before he knew it he was leaving his apartment without neither his jacket NOR his keys, and the rain was hitting his body, soaking his clothes along with his bright red hair.

He didn't know how much time he spent like that, head facing the cloud covered sky, but he knew that this feeling was unexpectantly easing his mind. So he stood still, there, under the pouring rain, focusing on the feeling of the rain drops hitting his body.

He was feeling almost fine when an unexpected voice pulled him back to the depressing and stressful reality.

"Hongjoong? What are you doing?!"

Seonghwa stood a few meters ahead of him with his -now forgotten- phone in hand and a blue umbrella over his head.

With quick movements Hongjoong found himself being dragged inside the building by the arm by an incredibly annoyed -and maybe even a little worried- Seonghwa.

Once they reached their floor Seonghwa finally stopped dragging him with an exasperated sigh, his eyebrows furrowed.

"What were you doing ouside like that Hongjoong."

It wasn't a question. I mean, of course it was a question, but by the other tone Hongjoong could feel that there was no way he would be able to avoid answering.

However he shrugged. He didn't trust himself. He was afraid he might be able to cry if he told someone, anyone, about the truth. He already cried with Mingi an Yunho, he didn't want to cry also in front of an almost stranger.

Another sigh.

"I can see that you are not feeling well Hongjoong, I'm not forcing you to talk, but please don't just stand under the rain in only a shirt. You could catch a cold. I'll walk you to your door but then take a shower and please cover yourself well."

He started walking through the hallway, just to stop in his tracks once he realized the orher male wasn't following him. That, and the fact that he didn't know which one was Hongjoong's apartment but oh well.

"I fo... ...y ...ys"

The words were low and Seonghwa couldn't make out what the younger had said.

"Mh? I couldn't hear you"

"I forgot my keys"

It was louder this time. Hongjoong was drenched from head to toe, fidgeting with the hem of his shirt. He was nervous.

Why he was nervous? It was as clear as day. Not because of Seonghwa himself, no, more because it was the first time that he felt so vulnerable with someone that wasn't one of his bestfriends.

Oh, that's right. They had a spare key. But it was dark outside and it was probably late too judging from the quiet atmosphere he felt previously when he stood outside. But then what was he supposed to do? Where would he sleep if he couldn't enter his hous–