꧁༺5 ༻꧂

Hongjoong was so goddamn happy the stranger replied to the note.

He was thrilled by this whole thing, mostly because it seemed that it popped right out of a romance novel and he was definitely weak for romance.

And now he was walking home. A smile on his face and the piece of paper folded neatly in the back pocket of his jeans.

The guy was his age too and that did nothing but ecxite the boy more.

He reached the door to his apartment, his smile never faltering, his mind filled with thoughts of the anonymous stranger, until he almost bumped into someone right in the hallway.

That sent a deep feeling of déjà vu into his veins, that just increased once he looked up at the person standing in front of him.

Because damn, that was the same guy he almost bumped into at the library, the same guy that entered the cafe later that day. The breathtaking guy. Yes, him.

And Hongjoong was left breathless once again, because if the guy was gorgeous in his everyday clothes he was even more stunning with his grey sweatpants and his black t-shirt that was just a little too tight on him, showcasting the muscles of his upper body.

The guy fixed his gaze on him and sent him a smile and... Oh. Wow. Ok.

That- That was a beautiful smile. A really beautiful one.

Hongjoong apparently let his eyes liger on the guy's lips a little too long because the guy started chuckling and Hongjoong could have sworn that was the best soud he'd ever heard.

"Aren't we bumping into each other a little to much?" The guy sent him another amused smile as Hongjoong struggled to get something, anything, to reply.

Because it wasn't easy. Not when you had a goddamned god in front of you.

Hongjoong sucked in a breath as he tried to regain his composure, caughing awkwardly before finally managing to speak again.

"I guess we were just in the same place at tge same time" he nodded to himself "multiple times..."

He mumbled the last part because yeah, it wasn't on purpose, but Hongjoong didn't exactly mind it.

"Can I...?"

The guy smiled again, pointing at the stairs just over Hongjoong.

Because of course, he wouldn't have talked to Hongjoong otherwise, he just had to get past him.

Hongjoong hoped for a second that he wasn't talking to him just because of that because the guy remembered him, but maybe it was just because of his -multiple times- making a fool of himself.

Like the bumping at the library or the staring at the cafe.

Yeah that was it.

"yeah sure, sorry"

He scooted to the side, letting the man walk past him towards the stairs as a sigh escaped his lips.

He needed to stop being awkward to people he didn't know.

[a/n: I feel like shit lately but oh well]