꧁༺ 14 ༻꧂

When San went to answer the door Seonghwa began to chat happily with Wooyoung and the 'nothing more than besfriends' couple.

They were fun, Seonghwa was having fun talking to them.

And then he appeared.

At first Seonghwa didn't notice when he entered the living room, but he inevitably did when Wooyoung screamed his name.

Hongjoong.

He never asked him himself, he was kinda afraid. Why you ask me?

The first time they bumped into each other at the library he didn't put much thought to it, he didn't get a good look of the boy, but the next times... Oh the next times he sure noticed him.

His red hair a little too long that almost reached his eyes, his cat-like eyes -captivating in a way Seonghwa couldn't describe- His perfect nose and his pouty lips. His manly facial features, along with his buff body. He didn't fit his height at all he tought when they stood in front of each other before the stairs, but the more he saw him around, the more he thought that after all it fit him. And he was cute. So fucking cute.

And can we talk about his smile?? Because that smile almost knocked all the air out of his lungs the first time he saw it and–

"Seonghwa are you ok?" Asked Wooyoung.

Oh. He was staring. Oh well. He looked at the other's faces and realized they were all looking at him, Hongjoong too.

"Yeah sorry, I just spaced out"

Wooyoung nodded and then San came back with two more guys.

"Ok so, I was thinking about a film and–"

"UH I want to watch the Winnie the Pooh one, the horror!" Wooyoung exclaimed earning a glare from Yeosang.

"Woo I'm sorry but you can't handle horror like, at all" Jongho tried to say sensing the uneasiness of his 'bestfriend'.

"That's what San is for, duh. I can always hug him if I'm scared"

After a few minutes of arguing they all gave up to Woyoung request, settling downto finally watch the film.

On the couch were San, Wooyoung, Jongho and Yeosang, Mingi and Yunho claimed the armchair on the side, and Seonghwa and Hongjoong were left sitting on the carpet, Seonghwa criss crossed while Hongjoong with his knees to his chest.

He looks like a little ball... I want to hug him.

Seonghwa's gazed was fixed on the younger. He didn't even realize the film had started until Hongjoong jumped in fear, and- oh god he's holding my arm! What do I do? What do I do?

It was really hard for Seonghwa to focus on the images flashing on the screen with the warmth radiating fron that little innocent touch. It wasn't really helping the fact that everytime the younger got scared he seemed to get closer to his body.

That was until an extremely unexpected jumpscare made him flew right on his lap.
Hongjoong wasn't even thinking when he buried his face in Seonghwa's neck, action than made the older freeze on the spot.

However the panic quickly changed to worry when he felt the other quietly sob onto his neck.

It was almost as everything else conpletely disappeared. Seonghwa wrapped his arms around Hongjoong, drawing little circles on his back with one hand and slowly caressing his hair with the other one until he finally felt his breath stabilize.

Hongjoong never moved away though.

When the film ended Seonghwa expected him to get up, or do something, but he stayed still in his lap.

Yeah, Seonghwa would never forget this day for all the money in the world.

[a/n: I actually watched the film after writing this chapter and I honestly think that it could have been a lot better if it had an actual plot so sorry, I don't like it, but oh well]