꧁•⊹٭23٭⊹•꧂

Hongjoong felt guilty. He still liked the anonymous stranger but Seonghwa's sudden confession cought him off guard. He really didn't expect it.

For the past week all he could do was think about every interaction he had with the older and he couldn't deny that maybe, just maybe, he too have might had developed little feelings for him. But his crush was there, and Seonghwa was kind, fun to be around, caring, and Hongjoong believed that he deserved better than someone who had a crush on someone else.

He deserved someone that could put him in the first place, who could make him happy while thinking of no one but him.

And Hongjoong couldn't do that. Not when his feelings for the one who had left him the notes were still there.

But it was apparent that something was wrong, expecially when he hung out with Mingi and Yunho that week and they asked him what was wrong, not dropping the subject until Hongjoong said -yelled actually- that it was not his place to say it and then proceeded to walk away.

and just like every other time he decided to think about all that his head starded to hurt. Because it was too much, it was overhelming.

When that happened he usually decided to just laid in bed until sleep took him over, but he desperately needed some form of human interaction -obviously he couldn't get that if he stayed in his apartment thinking- so he decided that, for once, he could go get a coffee at the usual cafe, hoping not to find Seonghwa there.

Fortunately he didn't. He wasn't ready to face him yet. He didn't have answers. Instead he found himself face to face with a smiling San at the counter.

"Hey Joong, I haven't seen you in a while" He said, already typing in his usual order.

"I've been kind of... busy?"

"Is that a question?"

"IS THAT HONGJOONG?!??!" A high pitched voice reached both their ears before Wooyoung's frantic frame appeared from behind the staff room's door.

"KIM HONGJOONG," he started walking closer. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU MAKE SEONGHWA CRY!?!"

Wooyoung was about to just jump over the counter to the incredibly scared Hongjoong that stood before it, but he was grabbed by San before he could actually try and do it.

Hongjoong felt paralized.

"...He was crying?"

"OF COURSE HE WAS CRYING YOU DUMB SQUIRREL SIZED BRAINED-"

"Woo, stop." San sighed, shifting his gaze from his boyfriend to Hongjoong.

"Hongjoong," he started "I don't know what happened but he looked pretty hurt. Whatever it is I really hope you can fix it. That boy cares about you"

Hongjoong looked down at his shoes. "I know."

"Ah!" San reached into his back pocket "He also asked me to give you this since... You know, you stopped writing the notes"

Hongjoong stared at the pastel pink piece of paper dumbfounded. What the actual fuck was happening? He never stopped writing the notes first.

"Oh that looks like the one I found in the library"

He snapped his head in the direction of the new voice. There stood Yeosang, looking at the note with a smile.

It was Wooyoung who asked first "You found a note in the library?"

Yeosang nodded once "Yeah, it had something to do with a person seeming distant and an apology for not wanting to make them feel uncomfortable, I don't know what it was about tho. It was really sweet"