𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a while, and this will be the only chapter today. Hope you enjoy!

"You okay?" Freya raised an eyebrow, looking at Vincent.

He glanced back at the table.

"Uh, yeah. I just really gotta go, ya know? Nature calls."

He slipped out of the club-house, acting as if he had to go to the loo. Nobody noticed that Temple had left as well.

He instantly took off, trying to put as much distance between the island and him as possible.

Freya sat down at a table, grabbing an apple laying around. "Does this belong to anyone?"

"No? Okay." Without waiting for a response, she took a bite out of it, then grimaced. "This has definitely been here for a while."

She stretched her arms momentarily, before taking another bite.

"That's disgusting." Astrid comments.

"I'm not wasting food." Freya took yet another bite, this time gagging softly. "This ain't good."

"That's cuz Snotlout touched it."

She immediately ran out of the clubhouse, spitting it out and frantically wiping her tongue to try get rid of the taste.

"Ew!"

Freya walked back in, shuddering. "Did he actually touch it?"

"I don't know, I was just saving you from a stomach ache."

She shot Astrid a glare. "I would have eaten that. You made me waste a perfectly good apple."

" As if. We don't want you joining Vincent... wherever he is. "

Astrid glanced around. " Where's Temple? "

"Good question." Freya replied, looking around the clubhouse for any more food.

Hiccup looks up from his conversation with Fishlegs. "Is Vincent gone?"

He glanced at Freya. "There's more in the back." he murmurs to her.

"Thanks." She smiled softly, quickly scurrying to get the rest of the food.

Hiccup smiles, then frowns. "Guys, saddle up. I've got a bad feeling that I know where Vincent is. Or, on the contrary, don't know."

Freya walked back over to him, carrying a bucket filled with chicken legs. "If you don't know where he is, how do we find him? I thought he just needed to empty his bladder."

"With his dragon? And with all his stuff? Did you see his stance? He looked ready to run if needed."

"Don't you need to run if you really need the bathroom?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Hm. Well, false alarm I guess."

Freya chewed on a chicken leg thoughtfully, then swallowed. She offered one to Hiccup. "Chicken leg?"

He smiled softly. "Sure. Thanks."

"Is there a plan or can I sleep?" Freya blinked.

"It's morning." Fishleg commented.

"Exactly."

"Sure, do whatever, Freya. But remember to fix the zip-line that the twins broke later. I want it done today." Hiccup sighed.

"Why do we need a zip-line?"

"Zip-lines are actuall-" Tuffnut started, but Astrid slapped a hand over his mouth.