𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

a/n: hiya! won't be able to update for a few days, as i'm going on holiday, but hope you enjoy this!! drama will unfold soon hopefully..

She glared at Ryker, then shot a look at Viggo, hatred and fear in her gaze. Blood slowly trickled down her cheek. "I'm not telling either of you anything."

Viggo crossed his arms. "Yes, you say that, but darling I'm afraid there are consequences for your actions." he said with a furrowed brow.

"I'll face the consequences, then." She responded, wincing as blood slowly trickled down her forehead. "I guess you will then." Viggo nodded at Ryker, who promptly left the room.

Freya furrowed her eyebrows in mild confusion. "Can I just wipe the blood off quickly? It's irritating me." She muttered.

"No need to worry about that soon enough." His gaze settled on her. "That doesn't sound very cheerful, does it now?" Freya shuffled in her seat.

He laughed sharply as Ryker came back in, a big tub of... water in his hands. "You gonna drink that all?" She raised an eyebrow, even though understanding settled in her stomach.

"No. You probably are." Ryker said, putting down the tub in front of her. He grabbed her head again. "Where is the Dragon Eye?" He asked again.

"I don't fucking know." She hissed, struggling against his grip.

"Hm. A shame. Let's refresh your memory a bit." He pushed her hard into the tub of water, submerging her face fully.

Freya struggled, trying to get her head out. He didn't let go, and kept her head there for about a minute, until she stopped flaying as much. He dragged her head up again.

"Now."

She took in big gulps of air, and turned an accusing look to Ryker. "Bitch."

"Bastard." Viggo put a hand up at that. He uncrossed his arms, leaning forward a bit. "Freya, you don't seem to have grasped what I'm trying to say. If we don't get information out of you, we'll have no use for you. And the other rider is practically useless to us.This won't end well for you."

"If you kill me, Hiccup definitely won't take your deal. And he'll destroy more and more of your ships, until he destroys you." She scoffed, glaring at the businessman.

"Oh but he won't know you're dead, will he? He'll just think he failed to get to you in time, when we hand over your corpse."

"He's not as dumb as you are, you know." Freya muttered.

"Freya! I'm a businessman. Him, and you, are practically children. The young, who manipulate themselves into thinking that they rule over everyone. Well, the real world is different, my dear."

"And here I thought you liked me." She gasped in mock hurt, yet her gaze was as cold as the night skies she used to soar through, contrasting with her words.

Viggo smiled. "Oh I do. Of course I do! Who wouldn't? And that night fury of yours will get us far at the Traders Market."

Her expression immediately dropped at the mention of her dragon. "Thor? Where is he?"

Ryker chuckled darkly. " Don't worry. He's been taken care of." "Taken care of? What the hell did you do to him?" Freya looked at Ryker, her gaze filled with unconcealed fear.

Ryker answered by dunking her head in the water again.

She didn't struggle this time, hoping that her air doesn't run out.

The water boarding continued for a longtime, in, out, in, out, question, threat, repeat. "Tell us. Where the Dragon Eye is."

"Never."

Ryker just slapped her at that.

Her head moved to the side with the impact, and she kept it there for a moment, breathing in deeply. "This isn't going to work for you." Freya chuckled weakly.

"Oh and it will for you?"

"Let's let that thought simmer for the night. " Viggo nodded to Ryker who grabbed Freya roughly, tugging her along back to the cell.

He threw her inside, slamming the door.

"Let's see how you behave tomorrow."