𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

warning: mild violence + torture!!

A while after, Ryker came by to say hi. He raised an eyebrow at Vincent's sleeping form, Freya crouched beside him. "So, the wittle puppy fell asleep?" he said mockingly, opening the cell.

She looked up at Ryker, her gaze cold. "Shut it, Baldi." She muttered the last part to herself.

Freya turned her gaze back to Vincent, watching him with concern. Ryker snarled, grabbing her by the collar. He lifted her easily, throwing her over his back.

The brunette brought a knee up, kicking him in the jaw, and he dropped her briefly. She landed on her back, and quickly scrambled away, trying to escape.

Ryker laughed, stomping on her toes. He quickly picked her up again, punching her in the gut. "Now don't try that again."

Freya almost let out a noise at the pain, but clenched her jaw, not showing the bitch it hurt. Ryker took her to the chamber in the back, the captain's quarters.

He pushed open the door, setting her down on a chair roughly. Tying up her hands behind her back, he grinned widely, stepping away to reveal Viggo.

She looked up at him, her eyes narrowed. "What do you want this time?"

Viggo smiled, and it looked genuine. Cunt.

"Nothing, nothing! Just some pretty information, some that you unfortunately have access to."

Freya scoffed, a smirk on her face, "I'm not telling you anything, sweetheart." She said the last part mockingly, her gaze cold yet tired.

"Ah, but Hiccup hasn't taken up my deal yet, sadly, so I must go to greater measures."

"A 'deal'?"

Viggo smirked. "Yes, in return for you, we get the Dragon Eye, the night fury and Hiccup and his little friends stay away forever. "

"But, as said, we haven't heard from him yet."

"That's never going to happen." She cracked her neck.

"It would seem so. As such, we need information another way." His eyes glinted maliciously.

Ryker chuckled. Freya's heart rate increased, but she pretended to be calm, the only thing giving it away was the fear in her eyes. "I'm not giving you any information."

"Of course, we expected that. But you see, you don't have a choice." Viggo clasped his hands together. Apparently it was a signal, as Ryker stepped forward, grabbing her by the hair. He leaned in closer, bad breath billowing into her face. "Where. Is. The Dragon Eye?"

"I. Don't. Know." She wrinkled her nose, her scalp feeling like it was on fire.

Ryker let out a short, harsh laugh. "As if!" To empathise his question more, he punched her in the jaw, hard.

Freya leaned her head back, groaning. "Did you seriously have to do that?" She laughed weakly. "Tell us, and we'll stop. Maybe." Ryker punched again, while Viggo sat leaned back, feet on the table, watching with a neutral expression.

Her jaw felt like it was on fire, but she refused to give up information. "I'm not telling you, Baldi." He punched again, and again, and again. Jaw, nose, chest, stomach.

"Where. Is. The Dragon Eye?"

"How much do you work out, man? You're strong." The brunette looked at Ryker, her eyes cold as ice, contrasting with her usual bright, green gaze. Ryker laughed sharply, without humour. "Feisty one, eh?"

"That's what everyone says about me." She muttered sarcastically.

Freya looked from Ryker to Viggo, studying them amidst the pain. "So, one of you beats everyone up, while the other one takes all the credit?"

Ryker pulled hard at her hair at the statement while Viggo smiled. "Oh, my brother doesn't have the brains to do all this alone. I assure you, this is all my doing."

The girl let out a shaky breath, ignoring Viggo's response. "Not the hair please, I spend a lot of time on it."

Ryker raised a brow. "Well it looks like shit." He grinned, no sympathy in his crazed gaze. "I should fix that." He took his sword out of its sheath.

"Oh, shut it, at least I have hair." The brunette rider muttered. Ryker grabbed a fistful of her hair, just to see her reaction. She tensed up, looking at him, then managed to move her legs and kicked him hard in the privates.

He grunted, but didn't move. She earned a slice off of a large strand in front of her face.

"You bitch..." Freya looked at him with disgust, aiming another kick.

Viggo smirked. "There, there brother. Let's not upset the pretty lady."

She turned to Viggo, putting on a fake smile while her eyes were as sharp as flint. "You think I'm pretty?"

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Tell us the location of the Dragon Eye, or... we'll shoot that Vincent boy with another arrow. He doesn't seem to like that, hmm?"

"How many times do I have to say this? I'm not telling you." Freya rolled her eyes. "Honestly. And I thought you were smart." She muttered.

No one answered at that, and Ryker grabbed her chin roughly. He took out the sword again, and rested it against the soft skin of her cheek. "Now. We wouldn't wanna mess that pretty face up, hm?" he threatened, waiting.

She didn't move her face, but rolled her eyes, slightly, breathing hard. "You know, if you damage my beautiful face, I'll be in too much pain to actually give you information. You really have to think this through, Ryker buddy."

"I think you'll survive." he spat in her face.

Ryker dragged the jagged blade down the side of her cheek, slowly, drawing blood.

"Shall I ask again?"