How y'all met

Charlie:

You guys met when he almost ran you over while rollerblading. He circled back and apologized. "Crap I'm so sorry."

You, of course accepted before telling him to watch where he's going next time, "I'm alright. You're all good. Just watch out where you're going next time," and then gave him a smile. He gladly returned the smile, asking you what you're name was. 

"I'm Charlie, what's your name?"

"Y/n," 

Then asked if you would like to get ice cream sometime. You said yes, how could you not?

(I swear he has the cutest smile ever😚)

Adam:

Y'all first met when he joined the ducks, you thought he was surprisingly cute coming from the hawks and when the rest of your team walked past him with the coach, you were the last person walking towards the door, turning back to him, you found that he was staring at you. 

"Give 'em time cake-eater, they'll warm up eventually."

He nodded, still staring into your eyes. 

"I'm Y/n by the way. See ya on the ice." You went through the door and he stared until the it closed before letting himself smile. 

(He's to cute🥰)

Guy:

You came from the hawks with Adam, you're friends but not best friends. Of course they all called him cake-eater and just glared at you. But Guy gave you one of his heart warming smiles, patting you on the shoulder. 

"Lets see what your made of Y/n."

"Coach told you about me already?" You asked setting your bag down.

"Nah, everyone knows about you. And a little about him." He smiled once more before heading out with the rest. 

You blushed a little and Adam raised an eyebrow. You shoved him in the shoulder before going to put your gear on.

(I love his curls sm😍)

Luis:

When he first appeared in d2, you were standing with Connie, Guy and Averman watching Luis skate, touching the ice with his glove. 

"Good looking skater," Connie said, nudging you with her hip making you shake your head smiling. 

Luis looked over at you gave a playful wink before going to skating and crashing into the boards. You smiled, causing Connie to nudge you again. 

"Yeah, very good looking. Right Guy?" Averman asked, getting an elbow to the chest from Guy. 

"Shut up Averman."

(Iconic😝)

How'd I do for the first chapter? 

I've been thinking about doing one for a while but never cuz of my stupid brain saying "it's gonna be as good as all the other ones," but here I am. 

Ok, enough talk

Quick question tho, do you prefer me writing it in the present or past? If you know what I mean