How they are/what they do when their jealous

Charlie:

He'll stand slightly behind you with his arms crossed and glares at the person you're talking to. When you talk for too long he'll wrap an arm around your waist and pull you closer. Then fake smiles at the person when they walk away.

Adam:

He will stand a few feet away from you to give you space when you're both talking. But jealousy slowly starts to take over and he'll go even closer, nodding at the person when they look over but when their attention goes back to you he'll sort of glare at them. Then grabbing your hand, playing with your fingers. 

Guy:

He gets insecure. He'll stand away, looking down at his shoes then back up to the person you're talking to, watching the way they talk and smile and laugh. Then back at you, but you give them a small smile before looking at with a confused look. When your done talking you'll go over to him and give him a loving kiss.

Luis:

Well...he'll wraps an arm around your waist, then if you're still talking he'll go and kiss you. And if that doesn't work, he'll makeout with you. You know he's jealous so you will go along with him. That usually and when the person is gone, he'll pull back and lightly slap your thigh, giving you a quick wink.

That picture of Adam is adorable. I'm in love with it. I mean, look at his nose!😍