How they asked you out

Charlie:

It took him a few weeks. A few weeks of making excuses and saying he's trying to find the right moment.

But when you asked him to study with you, he couldn't be happier. Making sure his hair wasn't a mess and his clothes weren't wrinkled.

Sitting beside you, his insides were going crazy. Literally, his stomach wouldn't stop grumbling. He would shift around in his seat, shushing his stomach quietly.

"And this why you should eat breakfast spazway," you told him, not looking up from your notebook. Your leg bouncing from sitting so near your crush. Then everything went quiet. A rustle, then a note slides into your view 

Would you like to be my girlfriend?

[] yes          []no     []maybe so 

You smile and start blushing, taking your pencil you hide the note and check off yes before sliding it back over to him. Sitting up straighter, you look over at him and he's smiling and blushing like crazy. And he gives the air a punch, turning to look at you. 

Settling back in his seat, he puts a hand on your knee as you both go back to studying with stupid grins on your faces.

Adam:

Being the shy boy he is, it took him longer, when i say longer i mean about 8 months. He would stare at you in the classroom, practice whenever he saw you. Trying to figure out how to ask you.

You, obviously had the biggest crush on him were waiting for him to ask. "Just ask him already!" Connie said, "he's to shy to ask you so you should just do it yourself."

You shake your head, "nope. Not how it works. The boy asks the girl. That's how it is."

Connie, being the best friend she is went up to Adam the next day as he was taking his skates off after practice, you left already and she stood right in front of him. He just keeps untying his laces.

"I know." She said as he looks up in confusion. 

"You want to ask Y/n out but you're too scared," his eyes widen and he looked back down. "You should ask her before a certain someone else does."

He stands up with one skate still on, "who? It better not be Charlie," he says thinking of how you both knew each other longer then you've known Adam. 

"Yeeaah. Just thought I'd let ya know." She pats him on the shoulder and walks away smirking while he just glares where Charlie would sit in the change room. 

As he gathers his gear into his bag you come into the room, he looks up at you as you go to where you spot is, looking under the bench. "I came for my helmet," you roll your eyes as you grab it and face him as he walks over. 

Tell you this, he was nervous as heck. But he went for it. "will you be my girlfriend?" And he started panicking. Starting to sweat and fiddling with the ends of his sweater. Your shocked, but this is what you wanted, more then anything. 

"Of course," you say looking down a little. This poor boy just wanted to collapse with relief. You both stand there, blushing at the ground when he takes a step forward and places a kiss on your hair, your face is burning hot. He grabs his bag and you both walk out a couple.

(sorry this is longer then Charlie's)

Guy:

This boy is soooo shy he got someone else to go ask you for him.

Averman huffs and walks over to you as you all walk into the arena for practice, "Y/n! How've you been?" He threw an arm around your shoulders. 

Averman, probably the worst person for the job. "Alright i guess," you tell him, a little weirded out. "Lemme tell you something. Guy needs to talk to ya." He pushes up in his direction and you hit Guy in the shoulder. 

"Sorry, Averman pushed me," you cross your arms and roll your eyes before smiling at him. He has a panicked smile on as Averman gives him a thumbs up from behind. That does nothing to put him at ease. 

"You wanted to talk to me?" You quietly ask, getting nervous. Guy is most sweetest boy you have have met and have a huge crush. You love everything about him, his laugh, his smile, his hair, his hockey skills, his voice, everything. (he has zero flaws)

"Um, he said that? heh, well hes wrong. Um, geez," he scratches the back of his neck, casting a glare at Averman who makes his way to the change room, looking back at you two. Guy watches him leave and smiles down at you nervously.

You can tell he's nervous, you wait for him to ask you. But he doesn't, he just stands there quietly  looking down at his shoes and you sigh. 

"Will you be my boyfriend?" 

He looks at you surprised, bro couldn't move. Bro was flabbergasted. He did not expect that. He was supposed to be the one to ask you! Not the other way around. He groans and buries his face into hands. "I was supposed to ask you. I was going to ask you!" He whines as you takes his hands off his face and he looks at you with red cheeks. "Yes. I'll be your boyfriend." He says quietly.

You give his a quick kiss on the cheek, "and I'll be your girlfriend."

Luis:

As I said before, this man's confidence is out of the roof. So he was positive you would say yes.

And he would not care who's there and what not. So in the change room after practice, he just yelled at you from across the room, and smirked at your red face as everyone started laughing and ooohing at you.

He just kept staring at you as you bent over, untying you skates then you looked up at him and said yes.

Being the guy he is, he strode right up to you and started making out with you in front of everyone. You of course kissed him back and when he pulled away, you were a blushing mess. Also from all the whistles and calls from the team. 

He winks at you, slapping your thigh lightly then heading back to his seat as you stood there with one skate off and the other on.

I literally had no idea what to do for Luis so that's what I came up with