Them asking you to a second date

Charlie:

He was pretty confident. Like walked right up to you confident. But when you turned to him, his confidence went 📉

He just ends up stammering.

"W-would you like t-t-toooo..." he had an embarrassing moment. You smile. He was cute when he got nervous. 

"Spit it out Charlie."

"Wannagoonasecondatewithme?" He asked fast, his cheeks turning red as he looked at you.

"What was that? You talked to fast."

"Second date? You? Me?" He broke it down slowly, fidgeting with his fingers. You give a small laugh and nod. The world seems to lift off his shoulders and he gives a huge smile that you blush at. 

"Great! Uh, are you up for a hockey date?"

(Have y'all ever been on a date before?)

Adam:

This boy is shy. Barely even had the nerve to ask you the first time. Well the first time was easy cuz he slipped you a note. But this time, everyone says he had to ask you, in person. Face to face.

His insides were in knots as he walked towards you, but when you turned his way he pretended he was just walking past. Then mentally slapped himself.

So you were the one to ask him.

(Shy boy☺️)

Guy:

Another shy boy here.

He couldn't do it, he tried. He tried everything. He would dial your number then hang up as soon as you answered. He tried writing a note but his friends wouldn't give it to you for him. He would do what Adam did, walk up to you but then turn a different way at the last second.

You were so pretty it made him even more nervous that you would say no to a second date.

You waited from him to ask. There were so many chances for him to ask but he never did. You took matters into your own hands and asked him. He seemed so embarrassed that you had to ask him and not the other way around.

"Guy, want to go on a second date?" You said, very casually.

Of course he blushes. "Yeah! Of course!"

Then walks away, amazed how easily you asked him. 

(We gotta love the shy ones😉)

Luis:

This man's confidence is sky high. I mean come on. Its Luis.

He just walked skated right up to you, almost crashing into you, still learning how to stop, and asked you. Well, told you. 

"Second date tonight. At 6. I'll pick you up." He looked you up and down then skated away. 

"This guy..." you shake your head, smiling and blushing at how bold he is.

Are first dates awkward? 

To me they kinda seem like they are.

Ive never been on one so how would i know😂